Long head.
68f07500-5b63-403a-9f72-1cb1166b0204_text.gif

:ehh:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
When you front for the outside that your relationship is great and wonderful but behind the scenes it's bad. It's toxic but you love each other and won't each other go.

Ever seen the movie Malcolm & Marie? Great example.
Lmao man hell nah

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Of course he is a narcissist :russell:

Classic playbook from women. When the relationship is over they have to paint themselves as the white dove and the man as a raging out of control abuser. :beli:

CYAm8AZWsAI8gVZ.jpg

Of course she will run to get the court of public opinion on her side. fukk the kids and how they feel. Go ahead and air out lies and exaggerations about their father to the whole world:francis:

Most men will not say anything and just eat it because they don’t want to
Have a public back n forth that will only hurt the children. They will get slandered to oblivion.

Some men will choose to engage and attempt to protect their image or tell their side of the story and when they do that they are gaslit and called sassy for even talking about it. SMH.
50 millionth time: this is not a woman issue. This is a human issue. This is what human beings do. When you guys say stuff like this, you’re making it out to seem like men are holier than holy and women are the devils when everything that is done is more aligned with being a human being than it is based on a person’s gender. Jesus fukking Christ. I would never put one gender or race above the other because I know we are all human beings at the end of the day, and we are liable of doing the same shyt.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Abuse, gaslighting, and narcissism… :russell:

Go ahead and accuse him of being abusive towards the kids for good measure. I hate these hoes… If you just have to have kids, knock the bytch up, and be a great weekend father because black women refuse to have a nuclear family anyway.
That’s sad. I finally figured it out. You guys have never had no positive interactions with a nuclear family, or with black women. It explains so much now. I really really understand it. I’m not being sarcastic. You can literally go outside right now and interact with positive examples of what you seek, yet you guys that do this shyt don’t care about that. You just care about pointing your fukking fingers and saying that’s the bad guy right there. You can literally go outside and interact with positive black women, positive black men, and see nuclear families that are black, just trying to exist in this world but don’t let it stop you from being close minded though. Enough Internet for today for me. I see why some of you guys are the way that you are because you’re consuming nothing but negative images of black women, black men, black families, black ideals. Wow!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
50 millionth time: this is not a woman issue. This is a human issue. This is what human beings do. When you guys say stuff like this, you’re making it out to seem like men are holier than holy and women are the devils when everything that is done is more aligned with being a human being than it is based on a person’s gender. Jesus fukking Christ. I would never put one gender or race above the other because I know we are all human beings at the end of the day, and we are liable of doing the same shyt.
The one who is making it seem like they are holier than all is the one who wrote the post. Nothing about what she did. It’s 100% on him.

How are you going to say me speculating is making it seem like the women is the devil. She made it sound like HE is the devil. Point that towards her. Rarely is it all on one person. The better thing to do is keep it offline. If you are going to put it online at least be honest.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't agree with putting your personal business online for the world to see but Lynn is a scumbag to the highest degree. His ass will be copping pleas soon because his name not on anything due to him being a felon from a previous fed fraud charge.
I’m sure he is a scumbag, but I also question the mindset of a woman who willingly ties herself to someone with that background 🤷🏾‍♀️. That shyt would make me RUN!

Last edited:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
That’s sad. I finally figured it out. You guys have never had no positive interactions with a nuclear family, or with black women. It explains so much now. I really really understand it. I’m not being sarcastic. You can literally go outside right now and interact with positive examples of what you seek, yet you guys that do this shyt don’t care about that. You just care about pointing your fukking fingers and saying that’s the bad guy right there. You can literally go outside and interact with positive black women, positive black men, and see nuclear families that are black, just trying to exist in this world but don’t let it stop you from being close minded though. Enough Internet for today for me. I see why some of you guys are the way that you are because you’re consuming nothing but negative images of black women, black men, black families, black ideals. Wow!
I grew up in a two parent household, my parents have been married for 37 years…