Turkey Leg Hut founder Nakia Price has filed for Divorce :GMB:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He might get half of that 1.3 million dollar lawsuit for unpaid food stuffs :unimpressed:
:mjlol:but seriously, they are grossing a million a month....Should of been paid that back by now...but then again as a business owner myself I understand margins are at its slimmest in history for small business

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Another case of, “got to choose better.”

So, apparently this dude is a scumbag and just overall bad guy. He was that when he first met lil mama.

Hope everything works out for ole girl, but after that post, I’m thinking she not that different from him. It’ll be interesting the next guy she dates or marries. Hell, she could get back with him. It’ll all be telling.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn y’all really ran in here to bash her :dahell:

Dude has been called out for repeatedly sleeping with his employees and business partners for years
:gucci:

oh word?

and he going upside her head (Allegedly)?

how did he think this was gon last being that sloppy and goofy?

marry ex cons brehettes.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Gloxina

How dare you besmirch my post by crossing out the truth...
full

that skully always cracks me up :laff:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
From what I read on other sites, dude was a bum (still is probably), been in an out of jail, ALLEGEDLY beat up his pregnant ex, if you knew all of this information, why deal with him to begin with? She gotta take some blame for this too.

choosing poorly?
no accountability?

ya don't say!

d99454ecd37d214296091b98de896aef

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why would anyone care?
Black generational wealth gone. Brand built on Black Family dynamics now she'll throw Black Men under the bus and that will fukk with the brand.

Bringing gender war bullshyt into it and divided checks, nobody wins when the family feuds.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Another case of, “got to choose better.”

So, apparently this dude is a scumbag and just overall bad guy. He was that when he first met lil mama.

Hope everything works out for ole girl, but after that post, I’m thinking she not that different from him. It’ll be interesting the next guy she dates or marries. Hell, she could get back with him. It’ll all be telling.

If she woulda got with a 6 Figures, 6 Certs dude, would she have had the inspiration to create Turkey Leg Hut?
Prolly not.

:troll: