Trump's tariff on Steel and Aluminum imports got my company in a code red panic

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Only losers in this is the consumer / customer who buys steel or aluminium products

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
The same ecosystem white supremacy thrives on. At some point, we have to make the hard sacrifices necessary to weaken their hold over us. This sytem is theirs, not ours, and its disruption is welcome. :yeshrug:
Black people are in that system. Black people are American. Them hotemps fukked these lil nikkas heads up smh.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Only losers in this is the consumer / customer who buys steel or aluminium products

You still not seeing the bigger picture on this right now...:beli: this is gonna get bigger than aluminum... this could be leading into a oil crisis / gas war again
if it escalates more.. who's to say the saudi's won't turn on america finally on some caesar throne room shyt... :mjlol:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Look I'm all for fukking over whitey but the bigger picture hurts all of us... Economically and financially... In the long run only americans are gonna get hurt behind this shyt...:manny: because they voted for a white supremacist tyrant with a napoleon complex...

This ngga keeps missin the point....

giphy.gif

No...It primarily hurts whitey. They're the majority with the disposable income buying up all the new cars, new appliances, and majority working within the industries
that likely voted him in...:troll:

I'm just tryin to get it how I live like most other brothas I know. I'll catch my appliances and cars off Offer-Up, something similar, or continue to finesse situations like I'm accustomed to doing...:umad:

See POC are used to struggling. It's nothing new to us. Cacs are adopting the struggle right now. We were already born into it....molded by it....

10.gif

Why do you think we're so mentally strong when it comes to this shyt? This is why their WS umbrella will fall. Cacs can't handle struggle. They're tye first ones to self-destruct when things go left since they're so accustomed to everything going their way. Hard drugs or a rooftop to leap off is the first thing they turn to when shyt goes left. Trump is just expediating the process. :mjlol:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This ngga keeps missin the point....

giphy.gif

No...It primarily hurts whitey. They're the majority with the disposable income buying up all the new cars, new appliances, working within the industry,
that likely voted him in...:troll:

I'm just tryin to get it how I live like a lot of other brothas. I'll catch my appliances and cars off Offer-Up...something similar...or continue to finesse situations like I'm accustomed to doing...:umad:

See POC are used to struggling. It's nothing new to us. Cacs are adopting the struggle right now. We were already born into it....
10.gif

This is why their WS umbrella will fall. Cacs can't handle struggle. Their the first the first to turn to self-destruction... hard drugs or a rooftop to jump off. Trump is just expediating the process. :mjlol:

:bryan::bryan::bryan:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depending on how Europe and China respond, this could spark a recession. It's pure madness, and in truth it only "helps" a small handful of steel workers. All Europe and China have to do is respond with tariffs on US imports and we're fukked.

W tried a smaller version of this, as did Obama. Both failed miserably. It's NOT good policy. But W and Obama were at least rational actors who responded by removing the tariffs and re-negotiating. Trump will not back down, he will drown and declare victory.
Trump starting trade wars smh.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Black people need to break free from that system. You want your iPhone and to overturn white supremacy. Can't have both. :francis:
Black people do not have a self sustaining and independent economy separate from white people.

What are you talking about?