Trump's tariff on Steel and Aluminum imports got my company in a code red panic

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Depending on how Europe and China respond, this could spark a recession. It's pure madness, and in truth it only "helps" a small handful of steel workers. All Europe and China have to do is respond with tariffs on US imports and we're fukked.

W tried a smaller version of this, as did Obama. Both failed miserably. It's NOT good policy. But W and Obama were at least rational actors who responded by removing the tariffs and re-negotiating. Trump will not back down, he will drown and declare victory.
Right. The few jobs that will be created is nothing more than window dressing. My company was already struggling. Now most of our major contracts are buying in advance to lock in pre-tariff pricing. So as the prices continue to rise the revenues we get from the contracts that bought low won't be enought to cover the new prices which will put us further in the hole. Lay offs will come. Its just crazy being on the inside and hearing CEOs/Wall Street lie their asses off with a smile on their face. They don't give a fugg

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
How is the US gonna benefit from this? Is the steel and aluminum industry here going to see an uptick? shyt seems more disruptive than helpful

Daps
You're acting like this only effects white people. This effects every race who buys these products.

And that might be preferable. Yall who want to override white supremacy might want to realize that disruption of this type may be the only way it happens. Or, do you want the system they use for its preservation to remain viable? :mjpls:

Daps
Computers, cars, tech, beercans, airplanes, that's just off the top of my head... :francis: and that's not the half of it... it puts a heavy financial strain on all these metal working and sheetmetal companies that employ people... :francis: Like I said he's screwing up the ecosystem.

The same ecosystem white supremacy thrives on. At some point, we have to make the hard sacrifices necessary to weaken their hold over us. This sytem is theirs, not ours, and its disruption is welcome. :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The same ecosystem white supremacy thrives on. At some point, we have to make the hard sacrifices necessary to weaken their hold over us. This sytem is theirs, not ours, and its disruption is welcome. :yeshrug:

Look I'm all for fukking over whitey but the bigger picture hurts all of us... Economically and financially... In the long run only americans are gonna get hurt behind this shyt...:manny: because they voted for a white supremacist tyrant with a napoleon complex...