Trump's tariff on Steel and Aluminum imports got my company in a code red panic

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
This ngga keeps missin the point....

giphy.gif

No...It primarily hurts whitey. They're the majority with the disposable income buying up all the new cars, new appliances, and majority working within the industries
that likely voted him in...:troll:

I'm just tryin to get it how I live like most other brothas I know. I'll catch my appliances and cars off Offer-Up, something similar, or continue to finesse situations like I'm accustomed to doing...:umad:

See POC are used to struggling. It's nothing new to us. Cacs are adopting the struggle right now. We were already born into it....molded by it....

10.gif

Why do you think we're so mentally strong when it comes to this shyt? This is why their WS umbrella will fall. Cacs can't handle struggle. They're tye first ones to self-destruct when things go left since they're so accustomed to everything going their way. Hard drugs or a rooftop to leap off is the first thing they turn to when shyt goes left. Trump is just expediating the process. :mjlol:

:sas2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trump be doing some bullshyt and nobody is clapping back.

There's kinda no need to, economically america can't sustain all these wars, the tax breaks the NEW trade wars it's going through right now... Economically everyone else is getting stronger america is getting weaker... America is killing itself...:manny:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
We are a US supplier/distributor. We have company wide emergency meeting in a couple of hours. I heard some guy yelling on the phone a minute ago. These cacs are livid. China only exports about 2% of the metal into the US so the tariffs have nothing to do with the industry as Trump claims, but the US based steel mills are milking the oportunity and raising the prices. Steel price in the US is more volatile than bitcoin right now. Our price guarantee is only good for 24 hours.

Ultimately what this is- big money grip steel producers-ArcelorMittal $75 billion in revenue(AKA Trumps buddies)- raise the prices on metal. Suppliers in turn raise prices for manufactures, manufactures raise prices for consumers like you and I. The prices for everything, from cars to appliances will rise disproportionately hurting the common folk. This tariff won't produce a single job.

And that my friends is how the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. These poor white trash cacs are fukking idiots man:snoop:
im a metal fabricator, this shyt is huge for us, he just threw us all under the bus just to line a few pockets.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Only losers in this is the consumer / customer who buys steel or aluminium products
metal fabricators breh, our business is dependant on having access to cheap building materials. we couldn't compete with Chinese fabricated products prices before this shyt happened. now even more of our work will be shipped to China simply because we can't compete price wise.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
metal fabricators breh, our business is dependant on having access to cheap building materials. we couldn't compete with Chinese fabricated products prices before this shyt happened. now even more of our work will be shipped to China simply because we can't compete price wise.

It's not even that Trump is tryna fukc with you. He's just dumb enough to make moves without doing the math first.

Hopefully all the adults in the country will rectify this next time we vote for prez.

Do not elect a total idiot. Doesn't matter what the other choice is.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's not even that Trump is tryna fukc with you. He's just dumb enough to make moves without doing the math first.

Hopefully all the adults in the country will rectify this next time we vote for prez.

Do not elect a total idiot. Doesn't matter what the other choice is.
Americans are idiots, so their politicians will usually reflect that :ld:

but I think he just made himself a one term president with this, when white people see the prices of every single metal fabricated product skyrocket theyll throw a fit..

hopefully anyways, then again every cac ive talked to about this doesnt have a fukking clue :francis:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So you're telling me that the tariffs will lower steel or keep steel prices low . How will the products from mexico / usa / canada / the world get differentiated , will they get stamped . As i say china will find a way to ship it to mexico & canada all the while working with a rich conservative to circumvent the tariffs. It's been done this way forever . money talks , while the consumer pays more .

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The ONLY positive I can see is that there would be more production in house in America of steel. Instead of closing down factories/industries in America for cheaper made products overseas, America can produce their steel on their own home soil, and in turn create more jobs

Seems kinda odd alot of people on here are caping for foreign born made products, that eliminates American made jobs

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Americans are idiots, so their politicians will usually reflect that :ld:

but I think he just made himself a one term president with this, when white people see the prices of every single metal fabricated product skyrocket theyll throw a fit..

hopefully anyways, then again every cac ive talked to about this doesnt have a fukking clue :francis:
Unfortunately CACs ain't finna stop riding for Trump. If prices go up they'll just continue to blame China.

Also this shyt is toothless and his just red meat for his base. Exempting Canada and Mexico means he ain't really serious about this shyt.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Right. The few jobs that will be created is nothing more than window dressing. My company was already struggling. Now most of our major contracts are buying in advance to lock in pre-tariff pricing. So as the prices continue to rise the revenues we get from the contracts that bought low won't be enought to cover the new prices which will put us further in the hole. Lay offs will come. Its just crazy being on the inside and hearing CEOs/Wall Street lie their asses off with a smile on their face. They don't give a fugg
How will this effect the construction industry :lupe: