Trump 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism program'

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The answer is they have no effect. Being mad at anons online for their political opinion is only going to be to your detriment

How was dude "being mad"? It's a fvcking messageboard. The subject of Trump and his white nationalist actions came up and he posted that any Black person that voted for him is fukking stupid. Stop trying to spin. You're embarrassing yourself up in here. Maybe you wanna just stick to posting pics of cave bytches.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
How was dude "being mad"? It's a fvcking messageboard. The subject of Trump and his white nationalist actions came up and he posted that any Black person that voted for him is fukking stupid. Stop trying to spin. You're embarrassing yourself up in here. Maybe you wanna just stick to posting pics of cave bytches.
If you can't see how this shyt is affecting people's emotions then :mjlol: maybe you should stick to being fake militant when the news permits

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
lol read your post then tell me who's getting under who's skin. You put me on ignore then removed me. You don't know what you're doing.
I don't give a fukk c00n. c00ns like you deserve all that work and then some. Just be glad I ain't giving you that work in real life cause after that nefarious slandee you posted I would seriously fukking body you.

You supposedly a black man but all your posts indidicate iare the musings of a self-hating c00n that wishes he was white hence the reason you cape for Trump so hard. Go to a Trumo rally and get banana peels thrown at you and get called an ape and get beat up you goddamn c00n. You think I respect pieces of shyt like you? Hell no. Kill yourself.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Derailment
I don't give a fukk c00n. c00ns like you deserve all that work and then some. Just be glad I ain't giving you that work in real life cause after that nefarious slandee you posted I would seriously fukking body you.

You supposedly a black man but all your posts indidicate iare the musings of a self-hating c00n that wishes he was white hence the reason you cape for Trump so hard. Go to a Trumo rally and get banana peels thrown at you and get called an ape and get beat up you goddamn c00n. You think I respect pieces of shyt like you? Hell no. Kill yourself.
e908da92c754965b60b6a8c13b0be696.png
It's time for you to take a internet break.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem

Dude believes in the illuminati

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If you can't see how this shyt is affecting people's emotions then :mjlol: maybe you should stick to being fake militant when the news permits

You Black? If you are then you should be concerned with what's been happening since this bozo became President. You over there laughing cause Black dudes on here don't find sh!t like this funny. Clown sh!t, my n!gga.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
@Trajan stop! You're gonna mess up "our seat at the table" with president Bannon and celebrity guest star Cheeto!
He's gonna be good for "the blacks" you'll see

2 weeks in
We have Sessions who was too fukking racist to be confirmed by Republicans and thinks the VRA is criminal, who will continue to defend black voterm supression.

We gave Cheeto threatening Chicago with government forces

We have the civil rights page taken down and replaced with Blue Lives Matter

And now we have

"Hey white supremacists and nazis! Do as you wish! The Cheeto administration is behind you bigly!"

:scust:
So, it's black people's fault why he is president?

Not 54% of women and nearly 1/3 of latinos?

The less than 10% of total black voters tipped scale in his favor?