Trump 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism program'

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He'd have won without a single black vote. Focus your energy elsewhere before you have a brain aneurysm.

Regardless if he would have won without a single Black vote or not wasn't the point. Breh just pointing out how fvcking stupid you'd have to be to vote for this belligerent, orange faced orangutan as a Black person.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
''Personally I don't see a problem with targeting Islamic extremists. :skip:. American citizens should feel secure. I'm not a Trump supporter but I agree with him on this''
not bad :ehh:

of course i dont actually agree with this "action", because both groups are pieces of shyt. but whatever you wanna do to convince me that hillary would have eradicated nazis, i guess

that was the point of the comment, right?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Shut the fukk up you fukking frap. You can't even begin to try and square that with your soul patna.
You a stupid c00n who voted against your own interests. Congratulations fukk boy

And by the way tell that cave bytch in your avy to hit the gym patna. Her stomach looks disgusting. You flexing that dead ass avy with that bad built ass bytch like somebody supposed to be impressed. nikka you lame as fukk.
Don't worry bout my pawgs.. I'm fine
oqSa26m.jpg

Feel free to post your in shape women for comparison tho :popcorn:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Shut the fukk up you fukking frap. You can't even begin to try and square that with your soul patna.
You a stupid c00n who voted against your own interests. Congratulations fukk boy

And by the way tell that cave bytch in your avy to hit the gym patna. Her stomach looks disgusting. You flexing that dead ass avy with that bad built ass bytch like somebody supposed to be impressed. nikka you lame as fukk.

hqdefault.jpg
.....why you do dat boi like dat?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It don't matter Hillary would of did same shyt

Always knew you were a cac.

Especially with your low quality posting asking questions a black man should already know.

And who's this @Ankhesenamun person dapping up suspect posts. November 2016 join date but ain't got no posts

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Regardless if he would have won without a single Black vote or not wasn't the point. Breh just pointing out how fvcking stupid you'd have to be to vote for this belligerent, orange faced orangutan as a Black person.
It kinda Is the point considering you're spending time getting mad at people who's votes wouldn't have had an effect regardless.

But trumpset c00ns told me trump isn't a racist? :dwillhuh:
show me where someone on here said trump OR Hillary ain't racist