Trump 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism program'

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
@b_low_brown will be all :mjcry: when Trump makes interracial relationships illegal by law.

He gonna have these PAWGs racist daddies chasing him with a shotgun...
:mjlol:

Breh is so p*ssy whipped by these pawgs that he let them convince him Trump is remotely a smart candidate :hhh:

shyt on your ancestors for pawgs brehs

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
These threads go the same way :dead:

OP makes a thread about Trump, someone says the phrase "But her emails" alluding we should of voted for that devil Hilary Clinton

Black people some how get blamed for Trump getting in office even tho 90% of black people voted for Hilary

Thread then turns into Hilary vs Trump argument

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If you are black and this doesn't motivate you to have guns to protect yourself and your family from these terrorist cacs...then I don't know what will :yeshrug:.

I told my family and all my relatives, if I fall victim to these terrorist cacs, DON'T YOU DARE MARCH OR PRAY FOR ME. Arm up, plan accordingly in silence, and kill as many cacs as possible in retaliation. :banderas:

:whoa:

Whoa there patnuh

I believe in being strapped but killing white people (or anyone else) is not the answer

What is wrong with nikkas calling for mass murder...y'all nikkas need fathers

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

OP makes a thread about Trump, someone says the phrase "But her emails" alluding we should of voted for that devil Hilary Clinton

Black people some how get blamed for Trump getting in office even tho 90% of black people voted for Hilary

I don't think posters are blaming black people at all. They are attacking @b_low_brown and the rest of the Trump :cape: on here

Randoug

Superstar
Daps

Nope...we are condemning blacks who supported him thinking he wouldn't be the racist POS he has proven to be by his actions since being sworn in... WE ARE NOT BLAMING BLACKS FOR TRUMP WINNING...I swear you smart dumb nikkas have no reading comprehension.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Y'all decided to argue with me :umad: the ignore button works just fine btw

Breh you got the pawgs already you can get outta c00n character:picard:.

We understand ya methods
full

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Breh is so p*ssy whipped by these pawgs that he let them convince him Trump is remotely a smart candidate :hhh:

shyt on your ancestors for pawgs brehs
Better than being a Hillary supporter who gets no p*ssy and lives vicariously through Kent

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
Shut the fukk up you fukking frap. You can't even begin to try and square that with your soul patna.
You a stupid c00n who voted against your own interests. Congratulations fukk boy

And by the way tell that cave bytch in your avy to hit the gym patna. Her stomach looks disgusting. You flexing that dead ass avy with that bad built ass bytch like somebody supposed to be impressed. nikka you lame as fukk.

solid arguments there :mjlol:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

They gonna argue with you for saying this. Watch.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Trump ain't shyt. Neither was the other candidate. That's how I see it

I'm a registered dem and voted blue in every election since I became of age.
Oh so you getting shot at for attempting to play devils advocate but coming off like a "c00n":whoa:.."and I am paraphrasing other posters here."
Again, I don't know you other than your pawg is important to you and you have strong opinions in defense of Trump :lupe:...
In the era of looking funny in the light, it might be important to communicate with clarity in your defenses while not avoiding accurate critique of ya boy.
Do you tho. It's just intanet shyt right? :hubie: