Trump 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism program'

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Shut the fukk up you fukking frap. You can't even begin to try and square that with your soul patna.
You a stupid c00n who voted against your own interests. Congratulations fukk boy

And by the way tell that cave bytch in your avy to hit the gym patna. Her stomach looks disgusting. You flexing that dead ass avy with that bad built ass bytch like somebody supposed to be impressed. nikka you lame as fukk.
More proof black men who support Trump are self-hating c00ns. Goddamn what a fukking disgrace.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Trump and his administration/lackies is perhaps the most dangerous man alive for black people since the Reconstruction period. He is literally pushing this country backwards (making it "great" again) towards Jim Crow and even earlier. And this is happening in 2017 :gucci:
He's making America safe for Neo-Nazis, the KKK and other white supremacist filth.

I am legit getting worried for the safety of my own family now.

I already said if push came to shove I would break a cracker's face in with my kickboxing and tae kwon do skills. It might be coming sooner than later. Smh.

fukk this goddamn Trump cracker and his cracker associates.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Honest question: where does it say that Trump is excluding white supremacist groups from anti-terrorist efforts?

In Trumps statement he notes that he's focusing on radical Islam, but he doesn't specifically say he's cutting out white supremacist groups...

I mean I don't doubt it, but I would need some more firm evidence to this point than it simply being declared by the headline.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Honest question: where does it say that Trump is excluding white supremacist groups from anti-terrorist efforts?

In Trumps statement he notes that he's focusing on radical Islam, but he doesn't specifically say he's cutting out white supremacist groups...

I mean I don't doubt it, but I would need some more firm evidence to this point than it simply being declared by the headline.
It says in the first freakin sentence, he is excluding white supramacist organizations from antiterrorism programs to entirely just to focus on Islamic terrorism.

When was the last time this country faced a terrorist attack from "radical Islam"?? 9/11?? Boston Marathon?? Meanwhile aspiring Dylann Roofs and the milita who held the Oregon government property hostage will not be under suvervaillance from the federal government just to focus on a nonexistent threat. And even if it does exist, it pales in comparison to the white nationalist attacks this country has seen. Thus this is code-speak for get the "******s" any way possible and the federal government won't impede

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

The Trump administration wants to revamp and rename a U.S. government program designed to counter all violent ideologies so that it focuses solely on Islamist extremism, five people briefed on the matter told Reuters.

Exclusive: Trump to focus counter-extremism program solely on Islam - sources

That means exclusively. I.e the only extremism it will focus on

Currently it includes neo-Nazis

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
#trumpset c00ns :stopitslime:

"Let's wait and see the first 100 days :mjgrin:"
"Look he's going after Arabs, Mexicans and Indians - that opens up doors for blacks :mjgrin:"

"Somalia and Sudan aren't black people, black people are 'American Blacks ', so far this administration hasn't targeted us :mjgrin:"

Fukk all y'all