Trump 'wants to cut white supremacism from counter-extremism program'

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If you can't see how this shyt is affecting people's emotions then :mjlol: maybe you should stick to being fake militant when the news permits
You defending white nationalists, white supremacists, neo-nazis and other groups of people who indiscriminately hate black people and would kill us in a heartbeat. And now the PRESIDENT of the United States has emboldened them by removing WS groups from the counter terrorism registration. Any black person who has a shred of pride in their heritage and thwir history and other black people should be worried and concerned for their and their families' safety. Like I am. But go ahead...be a fukking disgrace and a goddamn c00n.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
He'll really do me when he posts his bytch that's way more in shape :popcorn:
Word. :ehh:

I don't know you like that but If you were piping a black woman...would you still be Trumpset breh? Real question. You Conservative? I know you gotta fire back when dudes come for you but, are you feeling any pause with the way your boy out here treating social politics/national security like it's a pokemon battle? From what I'm seeing/hearing it's like he doesn't see the complex dynamics of either of those things and he certainly isn't speaking on it as if he does.:feedme:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Word. :ehh:

I don't know you like that but If you were piping a black woman...would you still be Trumpset breh? Real question. You Conservative? I know you gotta fire back when dudes come for you but, are you feeling any pause with the way your boy out here treating social politics/national security like it's a pokemon battle? From what I'm seeing/hearing it's like he doesn't see the complex dynamics of either of those things and he certainly isn't speaking on it as if he does.:feedme:
Trump ain't shyt. Neither was the other candidate. That's how I see it

I'm a registered dem and voted blue in every election since I became of age.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
You defending white nationalists, white supremacists, neo-nazis and other groups of people who indiscriminately hate black people and would kill us in a heartbeat. And now the PRESIDENT of the United States has emboldened them by removing WS groups from the counter terrorism registration. Any black person who has a shred of pride in their heritage and thwir history and other black people should be worried and concerned for their and their families' safety. Like I am. But go ahead...be a fukking disgrace and a goddamn c00n.
Lemme know when the neo nazis start killing us anymore than the cops do regularly. Or is that not a problem anymore because it's not
In the news cycle?

You really concerned about our family safety? Get the fukk off the net and work to get into public office or shut all the way up with this fake concerned shyt already

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Naw, it needed to be stated...and stated often...cause there's still alot of "Black" posters on here that openly fellates the baboon, and his White Supremacist henchmen, every chance they get.

Notice he really didn't condemn trumps decision and is instead arguing with black people in this thread :mjlol:

Might as well ban this cac:yeshrug:

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
If you are black and this doesn't motivate you to have guns to protect yourself and your family from these terrorist cacs...then I don't know what will :yeshrug:.

I told my family and all my relatives, if I fall victim to these terrorist cacs, DON'T YOU DARE MARCH OR PRAY FOR ME. Arm up, plan accordingly in silence, and kill them too. :banderas:

Last edited:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice he really didn't condemn trumps decision and is instead arguing with black people in this thread :mjlol:

Might as well ban this cac:yeshrug:

Idk why nikkas even bother arguing with that cac, i just neg that dumb bytch and keep it moving :mjlol:

nikka pulling a @Big Rufus 2x Mack Zaddy posting random bytches naked in this thread trying to stunt :mjlol: