keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Post your hand if you're so real.

Until then you're talking outcha ass.

Hence the reason the reason you're getting dapped up by a troll sleeper account... Again...

@Ankhesenamun

You peeped that? 0 posts and rapping up everything that dikkhead c00n utters. It even has a "hotep" name :stopitslime:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Bannon is a Leninist that wants chaos to restore order from. He literally wants to turn this shyt into purge.

Another thought...what if all of this entertainment and media like the Purge (The Walking dead, Saw, I am Legend, etc) is to just get people desentizied and accustomed to the idea of the end of American civilization and to just accept it instead of fighting back?
:ohhh:
Yo I wouldn't be fukking surprised by this at all

Scary as fukk to think about :mjcry:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
So, it's black people's fault why he is president?

Not 54% of women and nearly 1/3 of latinos?

The less than 10% of total black voters tipped scale in his favor?
Exactly.

Some of yall are so CONDITIONED to blame black people for everything, it's disgusting.

BLACK PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE THIS MAN INTO OFFICE

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY GROUP WHO OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED AGAINST THIS MAN

Yall in here talking shyt to some invisible brigade of black trump supporters like those people really exist in large numbers.

Don't come in here with that I told you so rhetoric against the black posters here.

TAKE THIS shyt TO A LATINO FORUM or a forum full of WHITE WOMEN and ask them why they voted against their own best interest. Black people are the only group who did the right thing during this last election, don't blame us for this shyt

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Exactly.

Some of yall are so CONDITIONED to blame black people for everything, it's disgusting.

BLACK PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE THIS MAN INTO OFFICE

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY GROUP WHO OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED AGAINST THIS MAN

Yall in here talking shyt to some invisible brigade of black trump supporters like those people really exist in large numbers.

Don't come in here with that I told you so rhetoric against the black posters here.

TAKE THIS shyt TO A LATINO FORUM or a forum full of WHITE WOMEN and ask them why they voted against their own best interest. Black people are the only group who did the right thing during this last election, don't blame us for this shyt
Repped

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Trump and his administration/lackies is perhaps the most dangerous man alive for black people since the Reconstruction period. He is literally pushing this country backwards (making it "great" again) towards Jim Crow and even earlier. And this is happening in 2017 :gucci:
B b b but we been through it before :francis:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
if shyt like this continues, I could see the U.S. crumbling and different states becoming their own Nations.

Well yea...

Hope you're getting geared up, because...

economic collapse and war are coming. and there are gonna be some new nations where the usa once was.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Presidents dont have power
:troll:
:stopitslime:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/14/politics/justice-department-domestic-terror-council/

Domestic terror groups pose a greater threat to America than ISIS or al Qaeda, a Justice Department official said Wednesday.

To help combat them, the department has created a new counsel that will coordinate the investigation and prosecution of anti-government and hate groups.

But I know we judge them by different standards. Trump is flexing his power but Obama just wasn't doing enough... :hula: