He'll really do me when he posts his bytch that's way more in shape :popcorn:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
But trumpset c00ns told me trump isn't a racist? :dwillhuh:
This nikka giving the green ligut to every white supremacist group out there.

"Hurt and kill non-whites...you will not be charged with anything".

Goddamn I've been lifting weights all pissed off by this cracker. Trying to get my mind off of his bullshyt.

You know how many hate groups there are in this country?
Hate Map

Currently 892.

Trump and Bannon are basically telling them "go wild".

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
This nikka giving the green ligut to every white supremacist group out there.

"Hurt and kill non-whites...you will not be charged with anything".

Goddamn I've been lifting weights all pissed off by this cracker. Trying to get my mind off of his bullshyt.

You know how many hate groups there are in this country?
Hate Map

Currently 892.

Trump and Bannon is basically telling them "go wild".
Weren't you just homeless? Focus on your career before u blame trump for you being on the street again

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It kinda Is the point considering you're spending time getting mad at people who's votes wouldn't have had an effect regardless.

Naw, it needed to be stated...and stated often...cause there's still alot of "Black" posters on here that openly fellates the baboon, and his White Supremacist henchmen, every chance they get.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Shut the fukk up you fukking frap. You can't even begin to try and square that with your soul patna.
You a stupid c00n who voted against your own interests. Congratulations fukk boy

And by the way tell that cave bytch in your avy to hit the gym patna. Her stomach looks disgusting. You flexing that dead ass avy with that bad built ass bytch like somebody supposed to be impressed. nikka you lame as fukk.
Dude is white and been pretending he his black partna :dead:
Don't mind that cracka

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Weren't you just homeless? Focus on your career before u blame trump for you being on the street again
That was in 2015. Since then I worked at the Southern Poverty Law Center (hence the reason I know about that map and other info while working at their organization amongst other things), as an insurance agent/broker with Aflac on 14 Wall Street, opened up a pop-up store for my clothing brand which was open from Sept. 1-14th the 2015, and have been working in real estate/rental management since September of last year.

Seriously I would punch you in the fukking face. c00ns like you disgust me THAT much you fukking weak ass sell out bytch. You aint a real black man..you're a goddamn disgrace. You might as well be a goddamn cracker. I'm pleased my words are getting under you skin that much.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:martin:Crazy I keep saying trump got some shyt that are conflicting to alot of people

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I'll be honest. When I was on FB...I put out this "calming post" after the election results to quell all the reactionary :damn:...among my peers. It basically was the "he's a figure head for the banks," he won't go deep because they fear him in Washington as a "outsider". Let his first 100 run and then see it's more of the same...but with a loud mouth and bolder cacs. With this revelation, I may look funny in the light to my associates, and I don't have FB so I can't clarify. :lupe:
I done goofed. I didn't give him a chance intentionally...in trying to reassure my folks I grossly underestimated the actual driving he would be doing. He is driving and they letting him speed and switch lanes...run lights and errything. :huhldup:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Naw, it needed to be stated...and stated often...cause there's still alot of "Black" posters on here that openly fellates the baboon, and his White Supremacist henchmen, every chance they get.
People will have stupid opinions on everything. How did the collective black opinion on trump affect his run and how does it affect his policies now?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
That was in 2015. Since then I worked at the Southern Poverty Law Center (hence the reason I know about that map and other info while working at their organization amongst other things), as an insurance agent/broker with Aflac on 14 Wall Street, opened up a pop-up store for my clothing brand which was open from Sept. 1-14th the 2015, and have been working in real estate/rental management since September of last year.

Seriously I would punch you in the fukking face. c00ns like you disgust me THAT much you fukking weak ass sell out bytch. You aint a real black man..you're a goddamn disgrace. You might as well be a goddamn cracker. I'm pleased my words are getting under you skin that much.
lol read your post then tell me who's getting under who's skin. You put me on ignore then removed me. You don't know what you're doing.