Trump Supporter Caught Pretending To Be A Black Woman Against Kamala Harris

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
Folks been arguing on here now for days on if "Kamala Is Black Or Not", meanwhile...
White folks and the rest of the nation primarily view her as a "Black Woman".

All the racism she will face, 100% will be Anti-Black rhetoric and other Bullshyt.

Vote for her or not, consider her "Black" or Not.

Black Folks will be catching strays as they bring their predictable racist dumb shyt.

As well as use us as the face for, and against her.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Folks been arguing on here now for days on if "Kamala Is Black Or Not", meanwhile...
White folks and the rest of the nation primarily view her as a "Black Woman".

All the racism she will face, 100% will be Anti-Black rhetoric and other Bullshyt.

Vote for her or not, consider her "Black" or Not.

Black Folks will be catching strays as they bring their predictable racist dumb shyt.

As well as use us as the face for, and against her.
Yep, she'll mainly be portrayed as a Loud Black Woman in public to white voters while also saying she was doing everything in the background to make detrimental polices for Black folk. shyt, if I was an Indian-American, I'd be pissed. Kamala constantly having to prove she's Black with these charades. Same with Nikki Haley, except she wants to downplay her background and let her husband's whiteness be a vessel for her success.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Screenshot-20240722-235040-X.jpg

Jesus man :snoop:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
They have their playbook and they keep using it. Stay targeting black Americans. Why not anybody else?
Because they think black people are the most susceptible to subversion by mimicry. As in, repeat "I'm black and I cosign hating this black woman" enough that actual black people join in and carry the meme on for them.

Also, in addition, Black people in the US is associated in most people's mind as being the target and adversary against racism. Racist white people who are racist but don't want to be called racist feel more comfortable and also encouraged to attack black people if there are other black people who do it too and therefore make them feel it's ok to attack said black person

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this is why any black person acting like kamala isn’t black can kiss my ass and keep it moving.

in america, she’s treated as a black woman, not an asian woman or white woman.

:francis:

:mjlol: ask Kamala that when she's around Asians watch what she tell ya ass...:bryan: y'all still haven't learned how she switches up