Trump just put in a rush order to execute 4 more Black folk before inauguration day

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Like who the fukk was asking for firing squads to come back?
There was some controversy about the drugs used for executions ( the person might actually still feel pain and a shortage of the drug) so some states were floating the idea of the electric chair and firing squads

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's ironic that the world's two superpowers are on the list, but not being on the list doesn't mean that they're more civilized. Would life be better in a siberian gulag or brazilian prison? I've read Gladwell, I dismiss his writing as easily as you do the victims of the crimes.
There's literally zero content about the death penalty or Trump's actions there. Yes, Russians and Brazilians are brutal too....and? Who the fukk said that Russians and Brazilians were the model of just society?

The fact that EVEN THE RUSSIANS AND BRAZILIANS DON'T DO THIS shyt should tell you something. There isn't a single developed society in the entire world that executes people like the good 'ol USA does, and 80% of the developing ones don't even do it either.

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
I was gon say that if he wants to restore his reputation with the people he could start with pardoning some of the nikkas Kamala locked up since he leavin anyway :mjgrin:

This mothafukker gon do the whole exact opposite tho :damn:

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
There's literally zero content about the death penalty or Trump's actions there. Yes, Russians and Brazilians are brutal too....and? Who the fukk said that Russians and Brazilians were the model of just society?

The fact that EVEN THE RUSSIANS AND BRAZILIANS DON'T DO THIS shyt should tell you something. There isn't a single developed society in the entire world that executes people like the good 'ol USA does, and 80% of the developing ones don't even do it either.
In the present climate, if I suggest that the US does most things better than 90% of entire world, I may get "negged" (?). But I have no sorrow on being on the short list of thugs that still believe in an eye for an eye and concern for victims after the fact.
I appreciate the discourse.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
This is truly horrible
But not the greatest time to bring up the BothSides argument
You could make loads of other threads on what Democrats have done and say hey hey where are the antiBothSiders too
Those wouldn't be death penalty examples however that is true

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What you voted for..elections have consequences.

Trump is the epitome of CAC privilege.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
cant wait till that peice of shyt is kicked
out of the damn white house!
UKVu0t8.gif