Trump just put in a rush order to execute 4 more Black folk before inauguration day

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
I'm sorry for this........... But.............

I think pre meditated first degree murder that wasn't caused by serious emotional stress on the killer should be automatic death penalty :yeshrug:.

I hate to say this fukk shyt, but bro bro around the corner will think twice before he kills dawg with all the money who always stuntin.

shyt like this would fix hood murder rates, but it wouldn't help get rid of white mass shooters cause they all want to die at the end anyways.
You connected

Executions
Police killings
Mass incarceration
Mass homicide
Acts of war and terror

to this set of convicted criminals scheduled for execution as if they should get a pass because of evils past and present of the US of A. You've bested my patience but I applaud your passion of of the logic is bollocks.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You connected

Executions
Police killings
Mass incarceration
Mass homicide
Acts of war and terror

to this set of convicted criminals scheduled for execution as if they should get a pass because of evils past and present of the US of A. You've bested my patience but I applaud your passion of of the logic is bollocks.

Violence begets violence. Our moral teachers have known that for thousands of years, it's not "bollocks".

The same Donald Trump who called for the execution of the Central Park Five, is the same one who tried to ramp up mass incarceration in this country, is the same one who repeatedly capes for police brutality, is the same one who tried to send soldiers into our streets to stop BLM, is the same one who has been dramatically increasing military spending and bombing, and now is the same one ordering more executions in a year than any president since the 1800s. All just a coincidence, no relation between those things at all?

You think it's just a random coincidence that the few countries that still execute people in large numbers...
...are the exact same ones that practice mass incarceration...
...are the exact same ones with the most oppressive police forces...
...and are the exact same ones with ridiculous internal violence...
...and are the exact same ones that are primarily responsible for spreading war and terror around the world?

You can believe that it's just a "coincidence" that all those different types of state violence are primarily perpetuated by all the same countries, but I think it's a lot more likely that our moral teachers were right. To believe otherwise you have to dismiss literally every bit of data available to you.

Last edited:

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
Violence begets violence. Our moral teachers have known that for thousands of years, it's not "bollocks".

You think it's just a random coincidence that the few countries that still execute people in large numbers...
...are the exact same ones that practice mass incarceration...
...and are the exact same ones with ridiculous internal violence...
...and are the exact same ones that are primarily responsible for spreading war and terror around the world?

You can believe that it's just a "coincidence" that all those different types of state violence are primarily perpetuated by all the same countries, but I think it's a lot more likely that our moral teachers were right. To believe otherwise you have to dismiss literally every bit of data available to you.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Ahmen, here's the list again. This is every country that executed at least 5 people last year:

China
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Iraq
Egypt
USA
Pakistan
Somalia
South Sudan
Yemen

(plus North Korea certainly though their #'s are secret)

What do those countries have in common? Is state execution an "isolated" use of violence in any of them? Are any of those countries models of peace and human rights, outside of the executions? Why is it that every single country on that list doesn't just practice executions, but also commits violence and oppression and human rights violations in numerous other ways as well?

Like I said, you can claim there's no connection, but reality speaks for itself. And enlightened humans have known this for literally thousands of years.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
Dude
@Ahmen, here's the list again. This is every country that executed at least 5 people last year:

China
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Iraq
Egypt
USA
Pakistan
Somalia
South Sudan
Yemen

(plus North Korea certainly though their #'s are secret)

What do those countries have in common? Is state execution an "isolated" use of violence in any of them? Are any of those countries models of peace and human rights, outside of the executions? Why is it that every single country on that list doesn't just practice executions, but also commits violence and oppression and human rights violations in numerous other ways as well?

Like I said, you can claim there's no connection, but reality speaks for itself. And enlightened humans have known this for literally thousands of years.
Even though must "countries" on your list were tribal, nomadic, or bedouins less than generation ago, I feel you fam.
We just disagree - when individuals perform heinous acts, they need to pay. Not because it's barbaric or vengeful, but because it's just.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dude

Even though must "countries" on your list were tribal, nomadic, or bedouins less than generation ago, I feel you fam.
We just disagree - when individuals perform heinous acts, they need to pay. Not because it's barbaric or vengeful, but because it's just.

How do you think that pointing out other barbaric or vengeance-based nations are on an earlier stage of societal evolution helps your point? :jbhmm:

"eye for eye, tooth for tooth, life for life" is literally the moral code of an earlier age. The vast majority of civilized societies have moved past that. Jesus literally told us to move past it 2000 years ago and he wasn't the only one, amen?

And no one has said, "don't punish murderers". But I think that we as faulty, error filled, vengeance-obsessed humans aren't in the position to take the ultimate vengeance into our own hands. That's is God's duty, not ours. We can lock them up and keep our societies safe and let God handle the judgment in the end.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
How do you think that pointing out other barbaric or vengeance-based nations are on an earlier stage of societal evolution helps your point? :jbhmm:

"eye for eye, tooth for tooth, life for life" is literally the moral code of an earlier age. The vast majority of civilized societies have moved past that. Jesus literally told us to move past it 2000 years ago and he wasn't the only one, amen?

And no one has said, "don't punish murderers". But I think that we as faulty, error filled, vengeance-obsessed humans aren't in the position to take the ultimate vengeance into our own hands. That's is God's duty, not ours. We can lock them up and keep our societies safe and let God handle the judgment in the end.
So you're saying as faulty, error filled, vengeance-obsessed humans, we aren't in the moral position to " punish murderers".
Again, bollocks!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So you're saying as faulty, error filled, vengeance-obsessed humans, we aren't in the moral position to " punish murderers".
Again, bollocks!
I could have chalked up your initial confusion to poor reading comprehension. Now that you continue to repeat a falsehood after I explicitly spelled it out for you, I know that you just couldn't come up with jack shyt for a real argument so you have to lie about mine instead. I have never argued against judging and sentencing murderers to lock-up. Only against making the ultimate judgment that is reserved for God's hand alone.

You, however, appear fine with not only executing murderers, but also the inevitable execution of those falsely accused of murder that inevitably comes along with every death penalty system. And with execution there is never hope of redemption, never hope of false imprisonment being fixed. You have destroyed a life forever, you have taken a soul unjustly, you have destroyed a life, and it is over. Along with our poor capacity for judgment, our national racism, and our overreaching bloodlust, it's why we clearly aren't meant to wield that sword.

Like I said, Jesus told us this 2000 years ago and many others of wisdom have repeated it over the ages to the point that nearly every civilized society has now rejected the death penalty or virtually never uses it. Except the for AmeriKKKa, which is too violent and too racist to give up her edge over her "undesirables" just yet.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
I could have chalked up your initial confusion to poor reading comprehension. Now that you continue to repeat a falsehood after I explicitly spelled it out for you, I know that you just couldn't come up with jack shyt for a real argument so you have to lie about mine instead. I have never argued against judging and sentencing murderers to lock-up. Only against making the ultimate judgment that is reserved for God's hand alone.

You, however, appear fine with not only executing murderers, but also the inevitable execution of those falsely accused of murder that inevitably comes along with every death penalty system. And with execution there is never hope of redemption, never hope of false imprisonment being fixed. You have destroyed a life forever, you have taken a soul unjustly, you have destroyed a life, and it is over. Along with our poor capacity for judgment, our national racism, and our overreaching bloodlust, it's why we clearly aren't meant to wield that sword.

Like I said, Jesus told us this 2000 years ago and many others of wisdom have repeated it over the ages to the point that nearly every civilized society has now rejected the death penalty or virtually never uses it. Except the for AmeriKKKa, which is too violent and too racist to give up her edge over her "undesirables" just yet.
Most people on the planet do not subscribe to the same deity as you, so they require another means to exact justice. That judgement, however flawed, comes in the earthly guise of "law". Admittedly, it is often and frequently skewed against non-whites, but not enough to throw baby out with the bath water.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Most people on the planet do not subscribe to the same deity as you, so they require another means to exact justice. That judgement, however flawed, comes in the earthly guise of "law". Admittedly, it is often and frequently skewed against non-whites, but not enough to throw baby out with the bath water.
If we're going by what most people on this planet subscribe to, the vast majority of democracies have rejected the death penalty or virtually never use it. And they still manage to do just fine with justice.

In fact, it seems that the countries and states that are holding onto the death penalty are among the most unjust. Kinda throws a huge wrench in your moral argument, doesn't it?

Ironically, it's White Supremacists under the guise of "Evangelical Christians" that are the only ones upholding the death penalty in America. If it wasn't for them, Black Christians, non-Evangelicals, and non-Christians would have abolished it long ago. So your argument doesn't hold water for shyt.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
You are concerned about being on the short list, not me. Peruse other threads on this site and you'll see sad examples of pure criminal evil. You state that only Jesus (or one of the trinity) can judge them. I disagree.
No amount of virtue babble, hand wringing, or wokeness can convince me that in certain cases the death penalty is appropriate and warranted.
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/la...o-look-at-bodies-over-5-days-prosecutors-say/

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
This is making me fukking sick. They aren't trying to serve justice, the objective is to kill yet another black man based on shytty evidence.

And yet people thought this election wasn't important, they didn't care who gets to decide who's going to be on the SCOTUS which in this case decided to deny an extension request.