Trump just put in a rush order to execute 4 more Black folk before inauguration day

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@saturn7 negged me for calling out his wild juelzing to defend Trump. :mjlol:

Imagine someone who couldn't bear to see LeBron get criticized, who attacked Kobe every time LeBron's faults get mentioned even if Kobe wasn't even part of the conversation....and then imagine that person saying that he wasn't a fan of LeBron. :francis:

First off, I'm not a Democrat and I don't like Clinton. You haven't seen me ever call him that "first Black president" bullshyt and I've criticized Clinton FAR more than I've defended him on these boards.

Second, once again, the only example you can come up with was one executed TWENTY-EIGHT years ago. Because it has NEVER happened again since then. Neither Clinton nor Obama ever executed a single prisoner in their entire presidencies. Democrat-led states in general basically stopped executing people 10 years ago.

Do you how stupid you sound trying to get us to stop attacking Trump by bringing up shyt someone else stopped doing decades ago? Clinton executed someone in fukking 1992, an entirely different era, and then never did it again, and that means that we need to give Trump a free pass for crazy bullshyt in 2020?

Obama drone striked American citizens in the Middle East without do process. He even hit teenagers with drones unilaterally.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I was gon say that if he wants to restore his reputation with the people he could start with pardoning some of the nikkas Kamala locked up since he leavin anyway :mjgrin:

This mothafukker gon do the whole exact opposite tho :damn:
Who did Kamala lock up?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Lot of disingenuous fake outrage here.
What's interesting is, i recall being told that the ppl locked up by the 1994 crime bill deserved it. Iirc, it was @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman, so... are executions not the natural conclusion of such draconian policy?

Even @Rhakim noted that the majority were sentenced in the 90s.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What's interesting is, i recall being told that the ppl locked up by the 1994 crime bill deserved it. Iirc, it was @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman, so... are executions not the natural conclusion of such draconian policy?

I said I despise drug dealers and drug users and I think drugs are the worst thing to happen to black folk after slavery and Jim Crow. If anyone got locked up for selling poison to my people they deserve it...even if they're in my own family :manny:

That's a big difference from what Trump is doing :camby:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For people that actually committed the crimes they’re accused of, death is a release vs life in prison.

I’m against the death penalty not because I give a fukk about their lives because I don’t but If they did the shyt then they rot in jail literally, if they didn’t then they still have a chance to fight the conviction...

Don’t see how the death penalty makes sense to anyone with any critical thinking skills :manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How so? Trump is following through on your wishes. You wanted them punished to the full extent of the law and that's what he's doing.
Trump wanted the Exonerated 5 executed :camby:He has no moral superiority to expedite someone's punishment nor execution...especially a black man's because he took out an ad in a paper to call for the deaths of 5 innocent kids that wasn't even accused of murder yet he capes for Kyle Rittenhouse.

The fact that you're defending him...:scust:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Trump wanted the Exonerated 5 executed :camby:He has no moral superiority to expedite someone's punishment nor execution...especially a black man's because he took out an ad in a paper to call for the deaths of 5 innocent kids that wasn't even accused of murder yet he capes for Kyle Rittenhouse.

So you've decided to change the subject when pressed on a pointed question. Ok.

Clown shyt.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps

You're blinded by emotions, dude. You gotta chill. Politics and morals don't mix. Sitting presidents have the authority to do these things.

So what's the solution? Make better decisions, don't commit crimes.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The people in question were sentenced in the 1990s because the federal death penalty was eliminated in the 1970s and 1980s. The federal death penalty was restored by the "Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988", which was signed by Reagan but supported by most of both parties.

Despite the death penalty getting reinstated in 1988, Clinton didn't actually execute anyone, Bush executed just three people right at the beginning of his term (the white terrorist Timothy McVeigh, a latino drug smuggler who ordered some drug-related killings, and a black US soldier who raped and killed a white female soldier), then stopped approving executions in 2003. Obama didn't approve any executions, but Trump suddenly started rushing to kill a bunch of people at the end of his term.

Like I said, a LOT of shyt has changed since the 80s/90s. Views on the death penalty have changed. What got a lot of support 32 years ago ain't supported in the same way now.

You're blinded by emotions, dude. You gotta chill. Politics and morals don't mix. Sitting presidents have the authority to do these things.

So what's the solution? Make better decisions, don't commit crimes.
That's literally the exact thing White Supremacists say about black men getting shot by police and the entire prison-industrial complex.

You're simply ignoring that many of these people were just kids, or mentally disabled, or grew up in seriously abusive situations (one was even abandoned by his drug-addict mother). Their ability to make the right decisions at 18 isn't equivalent to yours. But beyond that, the question is about what decisions WE will make, about what makes us a civilized society.

We can do better.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Name the convicts and their crimes. Last dude executed raped and buried a 16yrs old Black girl alive. Some of people gotta go.