Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Which is why you bringing it up in a conversation about Kamala's race was irrelevant you incompetent buffoon :mjlol: thank you for admitting that and humiliating yourself on a public platform
i'm bringing it up because her dad is from a slave master's lineage. She has not bloodline linked to the descendants of the Atlantic Slave trade on either side. The only link she has is her forefather's ownership of slaves in Jamaica. Which for some reason your dumbass can't comprehend

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
i'm bringing it up because her dad is from a slave master's lineage. She has not bloodline linked to the descendants of the Atlantic Slave trade on either side. The only link she has is her forefather's ownership of slaves in Jamaica. Which for some reason your dumbass can't comprehend
Can you cite your source on that breh :patrice:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
None of this irrelevant babble has any relevance on whether or not her race is black which was what the conversation you decided to insert yourself into was about you fukking time wasting moron :mjlol: Now go sit you little stupid ass down somewhere… your lack of intellect and inability to deliver a cogent response is embarrassing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh just go to the official website and look. All we got is news speculation on what her policy may look like :dead:

I was on her website 2 days ago.. all she was doing was asking for donations and selling merchandise...:mjlol: this woman has no shame

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
They updated the Kamala Harris website brehs! Let's take a look at what they added:

Look at all that information about her background and identity

but still no official policy or agenda about what she's aiming to do, because she has neither:dead:
JFC!!!:russ::bryan: still no policies???

Don't y'all think she'll be rolling out her agenda either ahead of, or at the DNC in a couple weeks? :unimpressed:

I mean, we already know no matter what the platform is you're going to shït on it, so why should we expect your opinions to matter? :unimpressed:

200.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Don't y'all think she'll be rolling out her agenda either ahead of, or at the DNC in a couple weeks? :unimpressed:

I mean, we already know no matter what the platform is you're going to shït on it, so why should we expect your opinions to matter? :unimpressed:

200.gif
These nikkas really pathetic and desperate:dead:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I was on her website 2 days ago.. all she was doing was asking for donations and selling merchandise...:mjlol: this woman has no shame
She saw the concerns with regards to her ethnicity and made sure to clear that up with the latest update. The Kamala Harris administration is making sure to address the important issues first and foremost :salute:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Can you cite your source on that breh :patrice:
My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me).

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's a combination of c00ns and undercover whites. Definitely intentional
Breh the obvious not blacks pretending to be black in black spaces is rampant. I was looking at "baller alert" on Instagram and in the comments if it's not straight whites and Hispanics feeling they can speak on black business there are so many obvious bot accounts pretending to be black. Ai generated photos and shyt.

They really going hard.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

You know most of American black folks have approximately 20% European ancestry. How do you think that happened?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is the topic, keep the same energy you have for Kamala.:umad: They aint black either by FBA/ADos logic:

0e7d77baf649e868d145dda380730900.jpg.webp

37fe4ef5575c33a2b8c5f398a15de810.jpg.webp
MCDPAOF_EC072-030dd2cbf8304b9d839830da0cce515d.jpg

Exactly. I'm convinced these people are agents.

It wasn't until the fukking birther bullshyt of the last 15 years where sons/daughters of the diaspora weren't considered Black by virtually everyone. All of those people BLACK.

Kool Herc, Black
The Marley Family, BLACK
Rihanna, BLACK

the list goes on.

According to some of these nikkas' fukked up logic, Toussaint Louverture isn't black either. Neither is Malcolm X. The shyt caves in on itself real fast.