Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
damn Rachel Dolezal did all that shyt too. I guess we should ignore her actual parents and descendants.. . Wanting a black experience by going to a HBCU doesn't make you black. Now i see why it's so easy to get over on black folks. Look at 90% of this thread.
Speak policy. fukk all that next shyt.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
According to FBA this is a white man since his parents were born in Jamaica:skip:

s-l1600.webp

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
damn Rachel Dolezal did all that shyt too. I guess we should ignore her actual parents and descendants.. . Wanting a black experience by going to a HBCU doesn't make you black. Now i see why it's so easy to get over on black folks. Look at 90% of this thread.
Rachel Dolezal didnt grow up with a black father... :mjlol: Dumb ass Coli geneticist

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Imagine thinking anyone believes this babble outside of the Dumb ass Coli geneticist team :dead:

Dude it's literally in her autobiography...:laff: you dumb munchkin.. she lived mostly with her mom in canada and india.. she barely lived with her pops AT ALL...:dead: jesus fukking christ...

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Nah. Non-American Biracials are not black.

A half Black American is a Black American in my mind. I got cousins that’s mixed and we still see them as black

A damn Indian and a Jamaican is not a Black person.

Black = ethnicity/culture
black = race
They can be BLACK but they are not FBA. The ethnic distinction that comprises the biggest "black" collective in this country. Kamala is not that at all

Those biracials dont have to black. If they are of the lineage then they are FBA

You guys fall into unnecessary pitfalls hanging on to this BLACK= Black American thing. It doesnt matter who is black or not, it matters if you share the same lineage/ethnicity. In an increasingly globalized society black=ba is not going to work

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Dude it's literally in her autobiography...:laff: you dumb munchkin.. she lived mostly with her mom in canada and india.. she barely lived with her pops AT ALL...:dead: jesus fukking christ...
Growing up with a black father means having a black father you dumb nikka :mjlol: got damn I forgot how remedial you dudes can get on this site

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Growing up with a black father means having a black father you dumb nikka :mjlol: got damn I forgot how remedial you dudes can get on this site

Yeah he's really black when he put jamaican on her birth certificate...:mjlol: but im remedial...

Also Growing up with a black father denotes he lived in your house and raised you... idiot..:beli:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he's really black when he put jamaican on her birth certificate...:mjlol: but im remedial...
Ahhh so you are what you self identify as thanks for confirming Kamala blackness:mjlol:dumb ass fukking Coli clown

Also Growing up with a black father denotes he lived in your house and raised you... idiot..:beli:
Your father would first need to be black to live with one you fukking moron :mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
According to FBA this is a white man since his parents were born in Jamaica:skip:

s-l1600.webp
You one of them can’t stay on topic dweebs :dead:
Meanwhile a nikka with a Latina bytch with her ass out in his avi
Has become the voice of the diaspora:dead:
And the other weirdos that dapped you be on some:mjpls:
My black American grandma always told me
Birds of a feather:mjpls: