Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Exactly. I'm convinced these people are agents.

It wasn't until the fukking birther bullshyt of the last 15 years where sons/daughters of the diaspora weren't considered Black by virtually everyone. All of those people BLACK.

Kool Herc, Black
The Marley Family, BLACK
Rihanna, BLACK

the list goes on.

According to some of these nikkas' fukked up logic, Toussaint Louverture isn't black either. Neither is Malcolm X. The shyt caves in on itself real fast.
Is Dominican black breh? Cuban?

Where do you draw the line? And since you already read that, my next question is why are you the one drawing lines? Maybe ascribing labels on people is not something to get caught up in. Seems like a wasted life. Any of these people inviting you over for dinner? None of these people are gonna join your club and I guarantee you that anyone notable views themselves as an individual first and foremost way before they identify with any segment of population, that's why they are notable. Red ants only care about black ants when somebody shakes up the jar .... The enemy isn't the other ants it's the one who has them in a jar

Content of character means infinitely more than color of skin

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
i i know most black folks from the transatlantic slave trade forefathers were slaves, not slave masters
Again, most people who have slave ancestry, also have a 20 percent European ancestry as well here in the US. Again, why do you think that is? Why was Frederick Douglass for example a "mulatto"? That ancestry came from somewhere. You want to guess where? Surely you can make the connection.

It's not a hard one.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Again, most people who have slave ancestry, also have a 20 percent European ancestry as well here in the US. Again, why do you think that is? Why was Frederick Douglass for example a "mulatto"? That ancestry came from somewhere. You want to guess where? Surely you can make the connection.

It's not a hard one.
I don't give a fukk about DNA or the one drop rule. Her father comes from a white slave owner in Jamaica and her mom comes from India. Get the fukk outta here with all the other shyt

I don't care who you make or bring up with cac blood. if their father, grandfather or great grandfather was a slabe owning cac than you are too. We not talking about in laws, cousins, or ya step father. We talking straight from the pops

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk about DNA or the one drop rule. Her father comes from a white slave owner in Jamaica and her mom comes from India. Get the fukk outta here with all the other shyt
Her father ancestors were raped by a white slave owner. Like a large portion of slaves were. Goofy.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Her father ancestors were raped by a white slave owner. Like a large portion of slaves were. Goofy.
If a white man raped a black lady than the child and the child's offsprings is white dummy. And where is the link showing her foremother was raped by cacs. If you can't provide one then you just a lame making up shyt.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If a white man raped a black lady than the child and the child's offsprings is white dummy.
If (emphasis on if) you are black, you probably have white slave master blood in you. Better go get that 23andme done doofus

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
If (emphasis on if) you are black, you probably have white slave master blood in you. Better go get that 23andme done doofus
Sorry don't believe in the one drop rule. Miss me with just dumbass shyt. And quit talking like slave masters was going raping and getting pregnant millions of slaves creating some sub race or some shyt .

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Sorry don't believe in the one drop rule. Miss me with just dumbass shyt
So, you're 100% west African here in the states? If you're a tether that's cool but with the way you're talking I thought you were ADOS.

If you're ADOS you probably got that slave master blood in you.

You may not be black breh.

Daps

I don't care who you make or bring up with cac blood. if their father, grandfather or great grandfather was a slabe owning cac than you are too. We not talking about in laws, cousins, or ya step father. We talking straight from the pops
almost all african americans’ lineage includes a white man. do you think the population explosion among black people that occurred during the antebellum period was primarily a result of sexual interactions between the slaves?

it wasn’t.

:unimpressed:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So, you're 100% west African here in the states? If you're a tether that's cool but with the way you're talking I thought you were ADOS.

If you're ADOS you probably got that slave master blood in you.

You sound dumb as hell. A slave master owning hundreds or thousands of slaves and he was running around getting all of his slaves pregnant and their offsprings pregnant too :dead:. Slave masters had bedwenches and they treated them different from the rest of the slaves and their kids was too. Aka house nikkas. Read a fukking book before you say some dumb ass shyt

Boy you nikkas getting dumber by the day

almost all african americans’ lineage includes a white man. do you think the population explosion among black people that occurred during the antebellum period was primarily a result of sexual interactions between the slaves?

it wasn’t.

:unimpressed:
nikkas act like the world started during that time period. Of course some black folks may have a small percentage of cac on them because it's their dna for the beginning of time. You don't know who slept with who from the first man up until you. But i do know one Kamala Harris great fathers was a cac slave master. And her mom is indian. Ain't got shyt to do with me or my people.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You sound dumb as hell. A slave master owning hundreds or thousands of slaves and he was running around getting all of his slaves pregnant and their offsprings pregnant too :dead:. Slave masters had bedwenches and they treated them different from the rest of the slaves and their kids was too. Aka house nikkas. Read a fukking book before you say some dumb ass shyt

Boy you nikkas getting dumber by the day
Look. You're not 100% West African. I'm afraid you can't claim black. It is what it is. I'm sorry breh. I didn't make the rules.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Is Dominican black breh? Cuban?

Where do you draw the line? And since you already read that, my next question is why are you the one drawing lines? Maybe ascribing labels on people is not something to get caught up in. Seems like a wasted life. Any of these people inviting you over for dinner? None of these people are gonna join your club and I guarantee you that anyone notable views themselves as an individual first and foremost way before they identify with any segment of population, that's why they are notable. Red ants only care about black ants when somebody shakes up the jar .... The enemy isn't the other ants it's the one who has them in a jar

Content of character means infinitely more than color of skin

This was a lot of words to say nothing of value or anything pertinent to this conversation.