Triple 6 Mafia vs Mobb Deep..... which group went harder?

The better group is...

• Triple Six Mafia

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • Mobb Deep

Votes: 31 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Lmao I remember ridin around 6 deep in my homie older brother's 94 Honda gettin buck to Mafia. Good times

My shyt....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) 36 Mafia had GREAT production, but they rap like 'everybody and their grandma can do it'...They don't sound like professional rappers...

2) Mobb Deep had GREAT production and a GREAT rapper (Prime Prodigy) and a good rapper...Havoc's delivery lacks but he raps on beat and he has dope lyrics, so I can tolerate him...

3) I even believe 36 Mafia had and still have BETTER production than Mobb Deep, but a beat is useless without a good rapper...I can't listen to that offbeat rapping...If you are not rhyming on the snare hit, you are offbeat to my ears or if your bars sound like if they are "hanging" like if the thought is incomplete...

4) Also, I liked 36 Mafia's rapping on "Most Famous Unknowns" but I love their beats on the earlier stuff when they didn't know how to rap...

5) Older 36 Mafia is like Cypress Hill to me, dope beats but I CANNOT stand the rapping...I have their discography, and I try to listen once in awhile, the music is great but the rapping ruins it for me...

6) Infamous and Hell On Earth are just perfect combinations of raps and beats...Probably the 2 best albums from New York hip hop...

This. People here are playing revision history with 3-6. They were not highly regarded in their prime.

Their wack ass, elementary rhymes and simple ass flows keeps them out of running for Greatest of anything.

nikkas use the same simple ass cadence in almost all their songs. This is how we used to freestyle of the top when we were drunk.

The only saving grace of 3-6 is their beats.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
:duck:
So which album(s) has all these amazing beats?
No one wants to answer that. What is their Infamous? Their Hell On Earth? I'll even take their Murda Muzik :heh:

On my phone, so can't post YouTube, but:

Ch. 2 World Domination
Hypnotize Camp Posse
When The Smoke Clears

Honorable mention goes to the tear da club up thugs album

Edit:

If you have a system, the intro on Hypnotize Camp Posse is :banderas:

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
On my phone, so can't post YouTube, but:

Ch. 2 World Domination
Hypnotize Camp Posse
When The Smoke Clears

Honorable mention goes to the tear da club up thugs album
:salute:
Appreciate it breh. I'll look for those ones next time I'm in the record store.
What about Mystic Styles?

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
:salute:
Appreciate it breh. I'll look for those ones next time I'm in the record store.
What about Mystic Styles?

Mystic Styles is grimier. If you're a Three 6 stan, it's great music. But I wouldn't introduce someone to Three 6 with it.

If you want lyricism, focus on Lord Infamous' verses. Crunchy's got the goon flow, Koop is probably the most unique, but you can't understand him half the time. Paul and Juice are consistent, and Boo has some gems here and there.

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I fukk with three 6, but bar for bar, Prodigy in his prime would have rapped circles around that entire group..past and present.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Mystic Styles is grimier. If you're a Three 6 stan, it's great music. But I wouldn't introduce someone to Three 6 with it.

If you want lyricism, focus on Lord Infamous' verses. Crunchy's got the goon flow, Koop is probably the most unique, but you can't understand him half the time. Paul and Juice are consistent, and Boo has some gems here and there.

Paul koop and crunchy murder this

Rip koop