Triple 6 Mafia vs Mobb Deep..... which group went harder?

The better group is...

• Triple Six Mafia

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • Mobb Deep

Votes: 31 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
then why is triple six winning?
maybe you right....seems diff from responses...i think it could easily be argued either way but a lot of 3-6 music isnt really known

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
This is far really far 36 got nothing on the mob not one thing this is some hate thread shyt

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Agree to disagree on the production

Both Havoc, Paul/J are legendary producers but as you can see Paul/J's production has stood the test of time better and transformed the genre.

You got nikkas like Travis Scott basically creating new sub-genres (rock hop) based off the foundation Paul & J laid.
Havs light years ahead of Paul and juicy. Where is 36s classics? Hav has 3
Compare the 6double6 to a 3rd or 4th tier rap group brehs
rH5ScLr.png

At least put 'em against somebody that's on their level like Geto Boys or Ball & G. Or near their level like Bone Thugs, Hot Boys or UGK...

Mobb Deep comes up short in every single comparable metric for greatness in rap. Every single one.

3-6 has...

a MUCH better & deeper discog
better rappers
better production
more longetivity
a much larger impact/influence on the sound of rap
sold more records
has no ballerinas on their roster
they weren't hardcore "street" rappers that took L's in the street every 5 seconds
etc.
etc.
etc.
etc.

LEVELS people LEVELS....
ur a fool son ur lost I don't think hip hops ur thing u might as well get jiggy to ur crunked out devil worshipping, no classic having, garbage lyric, body part, meth smoking,rape a slut/fukk a dirty ratchet music this comparison ain't factual.:pee105:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Havs light years ahead of Paul and juicy. Where is 36s classics? Hav has 3

ur a fool son ur lost I don't think hip hops ur thing u might as well get jiggy to ur crunked out devil worshipping, no classic having, garbage lyric, body part, meth smoking,rape a slut/fukk a dirty ratchet music now go enjoy ur dirty low class music this comparison ain't factual.:pee105:

So, basically you have no knowledge on the subject and just wanna dykkride mobb deep? cool, i think the dykk sucking competition is that way bruh :ufdup:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
So, basically you have no knowledge on the subject and just wanna dykkride mobb deep? cool, i think the dykk sucking competition is that way bruh :ufdup:
I have knowledge I know three six discography if anything ur the dikksucking fakkit who made this thread to hate. Idgaf bout staning I don't agree with everything the mobb but they shyt on 36 exlax style. Profigys one of the best rappers if ur gon do comparison at least make the shyt a competition if anything ur the one dikksucking so ppl talk bout a group that aren't considered on the same level

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I have knowledge I know three six discography if anything ur the dikksucking fakkit who made this thread to hate. Idgaf bout staning I don't agree with everything the mobb but they shyt on 36 exlax style. Profigys one of the best rappers if ur gon do comparison at least make the shyt a competition if anything ur the one dikksucking so ppl talk bout a group that no one considered shyt besides there region
HUH?

If you read the op, youd see im a huge fan of both.

you just hurt mobb sleep aint winning the poll. awwww, like i said, dykk sucking competition thata way,b

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
HUH?

If you read the op, youd see im a huge fan of both.

you just hurt mobb sleep aint winning the poll. awwww, like i said, dykk sucking competition thata way,b
:mjlol:Keep telling urself that u delusional fukk boy. If u were a fan u wouldn't be on ur mobb sleep shyt ur true colours are shown.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
:mjlol:Keep telling urself that u delusional fukk boy. If u were a fan u wouldn't be on ur mobb sleep shyt ur true colours are shown.

Nipple Six Mafia. happy? i dont dykkride i just ride and vibe to music brah. open your minnnnd

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
Nipple Six Mafia. happy? i dont dykkride i just ride and vibe to music brah. open your minnnnd
Whatever u say lately dudes been making these three six threads saying there better then ball and g, ugk, bone, mobb shyts getting out of hand. Next it's gon be wu dudes is buggin:mjlol:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Whatever u say breh lately dudes been making these three six threads saying there better then ball and g, ugk, bone, mobb shyts getting out of hand that's y. Next it's gon be wu dudes is buggin
:jbhmm:

naw, that is too far even for me.