Triple 6 Mafia vs Mobb Deep..... which group went harder?

The better group is...

• Triple Six Mafia

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • Mobb Deep

Votes: 31 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i just got hip to this the other day.
tell me if you feelin this

I'm not gonna be able to give them a fair listen with YouTube clips on my phone breh :lolbron:
Just list the universally heralded best two or three albums. I'll get around to copping them eventually.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You're a cac. You're not gonna be amongst the folks and the areas where the 6's albums had their impact when they dropped or be able to gauge their effect while living in a boom-bap cac bubble.

What is or isn't a "classic" isn't up to you to designate white boy.

And 3-6 sold twice as many albums as Mobb Deep and has a listener base spread out in more regions of the country...if they're "regional" the fukk does that make Mobb Deep? :childplease:
Who said anything about record sales? What does that have to do with anything?

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying Mobb Deep was regional? They were nationwide from jump. 36 wasn't even on a major until 97. Even after that, they were still regional.

Sell half as many records 3-6...and claim Mobb Deep isn't regional, but 3-6 is. :snoop:

You are one dumb cracka son. Even by cracka standards.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Sell half as many records 3-6...and claim Mobb Deep isn't regional, but 3-6 is. :snoop:

You are one dumb cracka son. Even by cracka standards.
I figured you didn't understand the differences in the different markets around the country in the 90s and I was right. :yeshrug:
Plus I'm not sure what sales figures you're using.
And record sales has nothing to do with whether a record is classic.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I figured you didn't understand the differences in the different markets around the country in the 90s and I was right. :yeshrug:

And Mobb Deep was only a major factor in one market. The NY tri-state region. Hence them being a truly regional rap group. So any "classics" they may or may not have would be a "regional" classic.

And record sales has nothing to do with whether a record is classic.

Yeah...just like the words of whiteboys, canadians, dutchmen and other miscellaneous vultures on hip-hop message boards have nothing to do with deciding whether an album in this genre is a "classic" or not. :ld:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
And Mobb Deep was only a major factor in one market. The NY tri-state region. Hence them being a truly regional rap group. So any "classics" they may or may not have would be a "regional" classic.

Yeah...just like the words of whiteboys, canadians, dutchmen and other miscellaneous vultures on hip-hop message boards have nothing to do with deciding whether an album in this genre is a "classic" or not. :ld:

goin 2 hard

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Nah. Mobb was major nationwide. If you were copping the best shyt coast to coast back then, you weren't passing up the Mobb. Only market they didn't get was the people who just bought their regions music, but those people aren't true fans anyway.

And you left out trolls on your list.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
i just got hip to this the other day.
tell me if you feelin this

:dead:

I was just thinking yesterday randomly: "Beat It is such a hard beat and nearly a hip hop beat on itself. I wonder how someone could tweak it into some straight up hip hop shyt."

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Closet fags SirBiatch and mobbinfms just don't know about that Prophet Posse/HCP sound. pretty sure everyone else that voted for MD also don't really know bout them Memphis legends

Such an easy answer here

Off the top of my head:
Pat's Choose U >>>>>>>>> any MD song
Now I'm High Pt 3 >>>>>>> any MD song

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
Three Six are a wild bunch

and fukk off with the whole "Crunchy can't rap" thing the nikka's a goon