Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

Genos

Superstar
Daps
You didn't comment to me, but I think you might be conflating two issues. Walsh hates trans-people. A lot of us don't hate them. We just don't believe they're women. You can live how you want to live within reason.
You invalidate their existence, don't congregate with them irl, constantly post online how they aren't women, and dedicate time out of your life to tell them what they believe isn't real but you don't hate them?

Ok:francis:

Can you tell me some ways how you love trans women since you don't hate them?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You invalidate their existence, don't congregate with them irl, constantly post online how they aren't women, and dedicate time out of your life to tell them what they believe isn't real but you don't hate them?

It's like when white folks say that they don't hate black people, they just don't want to have anything to do with them, and do nothing to curb the different forms of white supremacy that directly harm black folks. It's just cap

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

I don't have to love someone to not hate them. I don't love white people yet I don't hate them. I don't hang around white people outside of work, I don't talk to them outside of work. Hell I don't even game with white people. Don't mean I hate them. I live and let live all within reason. A white man being a bigot in itself doesn't affect me. But when a bigoted white man causes me a job or an opportunity or my freedoms as a human then that's where the problem lies.

I do not discriminate against trans people. I simply don't believe they are women because they are not women. They are free to believe they are women in the same way Rachel Dolezal believes she's a black women. But just because you believe something doesn't mean it's true. What's wrong with being trans-women and not women. Why co-op something exclusive for females? The entitlement is disgusting.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Idc what they want to call themselves, they'll never be women in my eyes. Transwomen yes but not women. Beyond the obvious biological things, being born a girl and raised as a girl has experiences being a boy and being raised as a boy will never have, and vice versa. I'm all for people living their truth but don't be delusional

I had an observation the other day. If you notice transwomen are always the ones trying to force things. Why, because they were raised as men and are used to having things catered to them or not being told no a lot. What most of these transwomen failed to realize is their male privilege doesn't transfer over. They want to be women but still hold on to that male privilege but they can't. Rarely do you see or hear transmen causing a ruckus

Repped

killacal

Banned
Daps
I don't have to love someone to not hate them. I don't love white people yet I don't hate them. I don't hang around white people outside of work, I don't talk to them outside of work. Hell I don't even game with white people. Don't mean I hate them. I live and let live all within reason. A white man being a bigot in itself doesn't affect me. But when a bigoted white man causes me a job or an opportunity or my freedoms as a human then that's where the problem lies.

I do not discriminate against trans people. I simply don't believe they are women because they are not women. They are free to believe they are women in the same way Rachel Dolezal believes she's a black women. But just because you believe something doesn't mean it's true. What's wrong with being trans-women and not women. Why co-op something exclusive for females? The entitlement is disgusting.
Because real nikkas do what they want:lolbron:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Matt Walsh is a CAC but there are valid points being made here

HOWEVER...this is women's business and we as men should stay out of it :hubie:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:coffee:

Ch1C4.gif

Sex-determination-and-sexual-differentiation-of-the-brain-Sex-determination-occurs-at.png

The+SRY+gene%3A+The+Male+determining+factor..jpg

sex-determination_med.jpeg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Trans people exist and deserve some basic respect. That being said I’m uncomfortable with what seems like an erasure of biological women in order to make room for this. We’ve always understood not all women can get pregnant. Hell some women, like Jamie Lee Curtis, have male chromosomes. But no one would use those examples to avoid discussing overarching sex related things relating to women - having a uterus, eggs, pregnancy, hormones, cycle etc.

It’s not exclusionary to discuss pregnancy or cycles. Humans are smart enough to understand this and add asterisks when needed. Having to say “birthing person” instead of woman isn’t the end of the world, but it’s certainly an odd thing we shouldn’t be doing.

Genos

Superstar
Daps

You don't invalidate white peoples existence, you don't say they actually aren't white and white privilege doesn't exist. You don't say whites are just playing make believe. There is a difference here.

Your indifference to whites comes from fear as the only time you interact with them is when they have power over you, as you say. Your hate for trans people is different as its based on them existing as themselves, not some sort of fear of having power over you.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trans people exist and deserve some basic respect. That being said I’m uncomfortable with what seems like an erasure of biological women in order to make room for this. We’ve always understood not all women can get pregnant. Hell some women, like Jamie Lee Curtis, have male chromosomes. But no one would use those examples to avoid discussing overarching sex related things relating to women - having a uterus, eggs, pregnancy, hormones, cycle etc.

It’s not exclusionary to discuss pregnancy or cycles. Humans are smart enough to understand this and add asterisks when needed. Having to say “birthing person” instead of woman isn’t the end of the world, but it’s certainly an odd thing we shouldn’t be doing.
Pretty sure that's an urban legend