Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
out of all those clowns clapping I wonder how many would fukk that "woman" or that "man"

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
It's really not hard to understand what they were saying but I think a lot of you are choosing not to understand.

That Matt guy is attributing being a woman to your sex.

The trans folks are attributing being a woman to a lifestyle and claim there are various lifestyles. A woman can dress like a man and look like a man but still be a woman if that's what she still sees herself as.

A woman can still be a woman if she wasn't born with a uterus (which contradicts what the Matt guy said about women being born with reproductive organs).

Then there's the intersex and mixed chromosomes in opposite genders that most people still refuse to believe in so this topic isn't worth discussing, it's just more shytposting to shyt on the trans community.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Then there's the intersex and mixed chromosomes in opposite genders that most people still refuse to believe in so this topic isn't worth discussing, it's just more shytposting to shyt on the trans community.
What percent of people are inter sex or mixed chromosomes? (It's .03%)

Just cuz it exists in nature doesn't mean all these trannies can all also claim such a tiny glitch in the DNA system :mjlol:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The trans folks are attributing being a woman to a lifestyle and claim there are various lifestyles.
Very disrespectful to attribute womanhood to a “lifestyle”.

Woman/man have been synonymous with sex since forever.

They can come up with a new term or some shyt to describe what they feel.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What in the fukk is going on in that video? And these fags are actually turning people to these fukking rethug a$$holes

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
To me a women is an adult female. A man is an adult male. Trans-women aren't women. They're trans-women who are males. Same applies for trans-men.

I don't know why this is such a discussion. And Matt Walsh is a certified piece of shyt. I swear it makes me mad that we don't have any left leaning pundit who operates on common sense.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't know how it went in your family, but where I'm from this NEVER happened.

I'm talking about in general, not anything family related. Men's rights isn't a thing because generally men have always had a fair advantage, yes race and socioeconomic issues affect that and every man doesn't have the same road in life. My point is rarely, if ever are men protesting/fighting to be treated equally or on par with women for anything. Therefore, when these former men are treated like women they don't like it, which is ironic

:mjgrin:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Maybe you agreeing with white supremacists is the issue. They hate trans people the same way they hate you

You didn't comment to me, but I think you might be conflating two issues. Walsh hates trans-people. A lot of us don't hate them. We just don't believe they're women. You can live how you want to live within reason.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think that’s him. It’s sad that the left is going so far left that black people who are usually conservative in general are starting to agree with right wing conservatives on some things. shyt is getting spooky out here.

I been seeing this exact thing

i was gonna make a thread on it but ....

it might not be time for it yet :francis: