Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
the wildest thing about growing up has been that the older I get the more I lean right and conservative.

Once you start making your own bread and start to understand finance there is no way you can lean left.
Once you see the world liberals want to live in there is no way no can rock with them.

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
It's really not hard to understand what they were saying but I think a lot of you are choosing not to understand.

That Matt guy is attributing being a woman to your sex.

The trans folks are attributing being a woman to a lifestyle and claim there are various lifestyles. A woman can dress like a man and look like a man but still be a woman if that's what she still sees herself as.

A woman can still be a woman if she wasn't born with a uterus (which contradicts what the Matt guy said about women being born with reproductive organs).

Then there's the intersex and mixed chromosomes in opposite genders that most people still refuse to believe in so this topic isn't worth discussing, it's just more shytposting to shyt on the trans community.

The main issue here has always been about using common sense, arguing about semantics and nitpicking.

Uterus is a female trait. Same way two feet is a trait of humans. Humans have two feet. Somebody born with 1 foot is still a human. That's just common sense. Everybody understands that. A monkey also has two feet but that doesn't make them humans.

There are intersexed and chromosomal abnormalities which is a real medical issue and can be detected at the DNA level . But that isn't what the trans community wants to talk about because it undermines their whole agenda of being whatever they feel like being.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Protect our women. Already got these weirdos getting up in women sports and dominating them. They secretly think they are better than women and that's why some of them infatuated with competing for straight men.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Posting white supremist talking points on a forum for "black men and women" ? Whoever running this joint need to take a serious look at what this forum is supposed to be....Sad

RIP Coli :francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Breh got a wig with a full beard.. Up is down and down is up.

Can't even make this shyt up.. people can be whatever they wanna be but I can laugh at it :russ:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Idc what they want to call themselves, they'll never be women in my eyes. Transwomen yes but not women. Beyond the obvious biological things, being born a girl and raised as a girl has experiences being a boy and being raised as a boy will never have, and vice versa. I'm all for people living their truth but don't be delusional

I had an observation the other day. If you notice transwomen are always the ones trying to force things. Why, because they were raised as men and are used to having things catered to them or not being told no a lot. What most of these transwomen failed to realize is their male privilege doesn't transfer over. They want to be women but still hold on to that male privilege but they can't. Rarely do you see or hear transmen causing a ruckus

I’ve noticed this since the beginning. The female to male ones that don’t bother anyone while the male to female ones bother everyone. Forcing themselves into women’s bathrooms, changing rooms and sports competitions. Referring to biological women as terfs. Maybe male entitlement really is a thing.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Ayoooo this fukking dude right here :russ:

So basically you’re scared to answer because if you say yes you’d feel gay and if u say no, it’s for reasons that contradict your whole argument :unimpressed:

The flaw in your deflection is I asked if you would date ONE not would you date ALL. You are saying there are SOME women you’d date but you wouldn’t date every single woman. So you won’t date every single tranny but are there SOME that you would?

Why is it so hard to answer with one word?

I don’t judge dudes for liking trannies, so no I wouldn’t call u anything for saying yes. You saying yes would actually be respectable because you would be staying consistent in your argument.

The fact you’re having a hard time saying yes says it all.

Notice how dude had nothing to say to this

Dude: Trannies are real women!
Me: So would u date one like you would a real woman?
Dude: Wait hold up they ain’t THAT much of a woman :whoa:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Damn, didn't know the White dude was a White Supremacist; thought he had valid points for this video tho. So he's openly anti-Black? Never heard of the guy so unsure of his views.

:francis: