Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Ultimately, comes down to chromosomes.

We need to stop playing with this subject.
What about people with 3 or more sex chromosomes? You all like using science but not the parts you dont like

Genos

Superstar
Daps
:coffee:

Ch1C4.gif

Sex-determination-and-sexual-differentiation-of-the-brain-Sex-determination-occurs-at.png

The+SRY+gene%3A+The+Male+determining+factor..jpg

sex-determination_med.jpeg

Sex chromosome anomalies - Wikipedia

:coffee:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Has anyone noticed that now there's a backlash against trannyish starting to form, the sympathetic news outlets have started a "don't you have anything better to focus on?" meme? All this shyt is organized.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I've been arguing with brehs for the last week and here is what I got.

These brehs seem to not like trans people because they aren't "normal." Normal to them is both tradition and influence. To them everything is from influence, from how you dress, how you talk, even to who you are fukking (gender).

These brehs want to fukk women not because they are exclusively attracted to women but more so because its "what men do". Ie their fathers, uncles, male friends, and men on TV fukk women so they are just doing the "normal" thing in their eyes.

Gay people and trans people being accepted and shown in a positive light is causing an issue because they think the influence is going to change.

If your whole life is based on being "normal" and that normality is caused by doing what others around and before you are/have been doing then trans being normal is an identity crisis for these people.

If trans people and fukking trans people is seen as normal whats stopping them from fukking a trans person? Their sexual prefrences are not based on true internal desire, but just influence. They are afraid that they may be "influenced" into fukking trans people and they are scared that that could make them gay and not "normal". So they are doing the most to not have a conversation with themselves on why they operate in life the way they operate.

Women hate trans women because they want to feel special about being born a woman. The same chicks who cry about patriarchy do actually like it when it makes women seem better than men. The concept of being a woman being just a social construct that has no basis in moral worth frustrates them because if a man in their eyes can be a woman, then maybe they aren't some sort of special creature just because they have a vagina. These types of feminists aren't looking for equality, they think they are better than men just because they are women. This is the same mindset poor cacs have against black people where they would rather be at a lower place in capitalism than to be equal with black people.

TL;DR: Trans people existing is causing a huge identity crisis in a lot of people.

This whole premise relies on the idea that gender is just some made up construct that nikkas invented for shyts and giggles.. Its not. There have been studies showing that male rhesus monkeys preferred to play with wheeled toys and females with plush toys (Sex differences in rhesus monkey toy preferences parallel those of children) which indicates that on a psychological level, gender informs more than who is the bearer of children. Ill concede that race. religion and to a much smaller extent, even sexual orientation is kinda bullshyt...but gender roles based on biology is a critical part of our evolution as a species.

Not only that but the whole "we dont fukk trans because we are told not to :mjlol:" is also flawed since Trans women will never fully replicate a self lubricating vagina and anal sex isnt a desirable form of sex for most people in general

To try and erase that and warp the idea of gender just so mentally ill people can feel good, is disturbingly stupid.

And Im someone who supports most Trans civil causes, doesnt care about the bathroom shyt, and thought Pose was a pretty good show.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
You don't invalidate white peoples existence, you don't say they actually aren't white and white privilege doesn't exist. You don't say whites are just playing make believe. There is a difference here.

Your indifference to whites comes from fear as the only time you interact with them is when they have power over you, as you say. Your hate for trans people is different as its based on them existing as themselves, not some sort of fear of having power over you.

Trans people do exist. I never said they didn't. Trans-women and trans-men are 100% real. I can see, I'm not blind. They just aren't women or men. They're trans-women and trans-men.

You keep saying I hate trans people when I have clearly said I don't. Your comprehension skills are piss poor and you need to do better if you want to have a real discussion. You're also making claims about my feelings towards white people that I never made nor feel. Your whole post is one big assumption.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
My comment: Has anyone noticed that now there's a backlash against trannyish starting to form, the sympathetic news outlets have started a "don't you have anything better to focus on?" meme? All this shyt is organized.

What you requoted me as saying: many people are saying my investment in being anti trans is stupid. I'm obviously am not an idiot, so doesn't look like a media wide conspiracy?

Negging and reporting

EDIT: and ignoring

Genos

Superstar
Daps
This whole premise relies on the idea that gender is just some made up construct that nikkas invented for shyts and giggles.. Its not. There have been studies showing that male rhesus monkeys preferred to play with wheeled toys and females with plush toys (Sex differences in rhesus monkey toy preferences parallel those of children) which indicates that on a biological level, gender informs more than who is the bearer of children.

Not only that but the whole "we dont fukk trans because we are told not to :mjlol:" is also flawed since Trans women will never fully replicate a self lubricating vagina and anal sex isnt a desirable form of sex for most people in general

To try and erase that and warp the idea of gender just so mentally ill people can feel good, is disturbingly stupid.

And Im someone who supports most Trans civil causes, doesnt care about the bathroom shyt, and thought Pose was a pretty good show.
The concept of being a gender has changed throughout history. Men used to wear make up, women used to be the mathematicians. Straight Men could dress like this at some point and no one would question their sexuality.

There is much more to gender than what toys you play with as a kid. And the fact that you would try to use that as proof shows how childlike and baby brained your viewpoint is on this.:francis:

And there are tons of people who like ass fukking

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think that’s him. It’s sad that the left is going so far left that black people who are usually conservative in general are starting to agree with right wing conservatives on some things. shyt is getting spooky out here.

What world do y’all live in? Black people have always agreed with certain conservative talking points. This has ALWAYS been one of them

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Trans people do exist. I never said they didn't. Trans-women and trans-men are 100% real. I can see, I'm not blind. They just aren't women or men. They're trans-women and trans-men.

You keep saying I hate trans people when I have clearly said I don't. Your comprehension skills are piss poor and you need to do better if you want to have a real discussion. You're also making claims about my feelings towards white people that I never made nor feel. Your whole post is one big assumption.
Do Trans people exist in the way that they say exist? I'm not asking if you think they exists as in real humans on planet earth.