Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Isn’t Matt Walsh a white supremacist or was that somebody else:patrice:

i think that’s him. It’s sad that the left is going so far left that black people who are usually conservative in general are starting to agree with right wing conservatives on some things. shyt is getting spooky out here.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
i think that’s him. It’s sad that the left is going so far left that black people who are usually conservative in general are starting to agree with right wing conservatives on some things. shyt is getting spooky out here.
Maybe you agreeing with white supremacists is the issue. They hate trans people the same way they hate you

Versace Joffrey

Long luscious locks, let em flow
Daps
Reppin
West of Nowhere
He is, but once again thecoli is posting white supremacists to hate on trans people

Yeah, I could’ve sworn that I saw a name similar to his on Twitter using white supremacist talking points.

I’m starting to notice a lot of people up here posting tweets from racist conservatives while not even realizing it.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I could’ve sworn that I saw a name similar to his on Twitter using white supremacist talking points.

I’m starting to notice a lot of people up here posting tweets from racist conservatives while not even realizing it.
These brehs seem to be looking for white approval. They agree with everything WS say except their hatred of black people. If they got approval from white supremacists, they would be on their team.

Versace Joffrey

Long luscious locks, let em flow
Daps
Reppin
West of Nowhere
These brehs seem to be looking for white approval. They agree with everything WS say except their hatred of black people. If they got approval from white supremacists, they would be on their team.
I don’t even understand why brehs on this forum are so obsessed with trans people anyway. I live in gay friendly nyc and even here trans are a rarity.

Most brehs on here live in the south and the Midwest where gay people aren’t looked at as favorable. So I know for a fact that they aren’t seeing trans like that.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idc what they want to call themselves, they'll never be women in my eyes. Transwomen yes but not women. Beyond the obvious biological things, being born a girl and raised as a girl has experiences being a boy and being raised as a boy will never have, and vice versa. I'm all for people living their truth but don't be delusional

I had an observation the other day. If you notice transwomen are always the ones trying to force things. Why, because they were raised as men and are used to having things catered to them or not being told no a lot. What most of these transwomen failed to realize is their male privilege doesn't transfer over. They want to be women but still hold on to that male privilege but they can't. Rarely do you see or hear transmen causing a ruckus

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

The left really isn't that far left, plus these are private viewpoints and not government laws.

Really it shows you Americans are stupid and authoritarian as fukk.

And I'm someone who believes this stuff is a mental disorder