Trans active is asked to define the term “woman”

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
The concept of being a gender has changed throughout history. Men used to wear make up, women used to be the mathematicians. Straight Men could dress like this at some point and no one would question their sexuality.

There is much more to gender than what toys you play with as a kid. And the fact that you would try to use that as proof shows how childlike and baby brained your viewpoint is on this.:francis:

And there are tons of people who like ass fukking

and women doing math, men wearing make up and dressing androgynous are still completely different things than literally saying "yes i was born with a penis and raised 17 years as a boy BUT now ive decided im a woman and the rest of you WILL acknowledge me and change every rule to treat me as absolutely the same as a Cis Woman or youre a BIGOT :troll:"

Genos

Superstar
Daps
As women? No. They exist as trans-women.
Which is a type of woman. Like tall woman, skinny woman, hysterectomy woman, klienfelters syndrome woman, Trans woman. There is no guidelines that every cis woman fits that would exclude Trans women.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What percent of people are inter sex or mixed chromosomes? (It's .03%)

Just cuz it exists in nature doesn't mean all these trannies can all also claim such a tiny glitch in the DNA system :mjlol:
These posters just need to come out the closet bruh. nikkas trying to use the Big Bang theory to justify why they want to fukk trannies.
:mjlol:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Which is a type of woman. Like tall woman, skinny woman, hysterectomy woman, klienfelters syndrome woman, Trans woman. There is no guidelines that every cis woman fits that would exclude Trans women.

No. It’s a male who thinks they’re a women. They are not women though. There’s only one type of women. A women. Biology is what separates the real from the fake.

Edit: Also. I’m done. I’m not wasting anymore time with this. What we think isn’t going to change based on our conversation.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
What about people with 3 or more sex chromosomes? You all like using science but not the parts you dont like
Intersex people are a different story entirely. Don't conflate the two. That's a common tactic of trans activists. They tried that with Caster Semenya. I've posted about this before.

There are no "third sexes". Those skeletons and chromosomes show males and females. These people are males and females with genetic and physical abnormalities. XXY people are males with weak balls. XY "females" are males with partial or complete AIS, making them appear female. Turner's Syndrome people (X0) are female.

I'm not for bigotry against trans, but they need to be cool on changing society to fit their worldview at the expense of women and stop demanding people indulge them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Intellectual insanity.

@Dusty Bake Activate you spent years defending these folks and their ideologies on Sohh.com. Please come make all this make sense. Educate the homophobes Brother.