Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Before the summer of this year my daily activity on the net was relegated to email, news, arxiv, and specific youtube channels.
But recently, I have seen a lot of Mulattos talking about how they aren't "Black", and how they cannot dismiss their White side. I did read Chancellor's historical point on the "Mulatto Problem" but I actually thought Mulattos were past being bootlicks to Whites. I guess not.

Chancellor's insight was accurate then and is accurate now. These Mulattos will come traipsing over to the Black side but once the Whites start being less racist towards them it's about "I am not Black, I am biracial - I love both sides equally". These idiots don't understand or don't want to understand the fact that "Whiteness" = racism. The classification of White was instituted to denote higher humans (White) from lesser humans (Black). So when they say, "I love my White side" I see it as an affront to Black identity, Black people.

They want to get Black roles but don't want to claim Blackness? Just want whatever good benefits that Blacks acquire but don't want to be Black. I get it now.

I see why Blacks say, "Mulattos aren't Black".

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Our favorite militant football player Colin Kapernick ain't being called biracial on this board :mjgrin:

Nope, he's bi-racial to me.

Doesn't mean mulattos can't be allies.

I'm pretty sure Colin has never called himself a pro-black, anyway. Really he's just an advocate for anti-racism and justice.

Calling someone biracial doesn't mean we're discounting their willingness to assist in the fight against anti-blackness.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I read his book and his mom was very fair skinned i think she was biracial

But his dad was full black and dark skinned

He said himself that his mother looked like a white woman. She was biracial.

I personally don't see the issue here. She got in her feelings about someone claiming she's not black enough to play Storm. Who wouldn't be upset at someone shytting on their "acting" because they're light?

I'm light (appear to be mixed) and the shyt gets annoying. I've had full on arguments with Black people telling me I'm not black as if I've never met my parents. It gets old being told what you are by people that don't know you.