Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And again. What box do these people check on the census or job app? How is this discussion even worthy of attention.

Harry Belafonte= white wife
James Earl Jones= white wife
Sidney Portier= white wife
LaVar Ball= white wife

But on this board the Darius Rucker's or Charles Barkley's of the world are the c00ns? :mjlol:

Y'all pick which ones fit your narrative.

WHAT ABOUT COLIN KAEPERNICK? ALL THE MILLIONS OF POSTS SUPPORTING HIM ON THIS BOARD SURE DON'T CALL COLIN X BIRACIAL OR MIXED.:mjgrin:

No one is talking about c00ns.

We are saying that people who are 50% white are in a classification called biracial, and are neither black nor white.

If this doens't make sense to you... i dunnno what to tell you

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I feel bad for biracial people:no:so confused
Man I do too honestly, I dont know if its because I have biracial family or that some of the GOAT women Ive ever dated were biracial but man I do feel for them...
The shyt fam and my exes would tell me how they were/are treated from both sides... :wow:
But that said if I aint dating or they aint my fam ( besides Brotha Kaepernick or Lauren London, I will have no slander of them :ufdup:) they kinda have to hold they own nuts... :hubie:
Unless they with empowering black people of course...

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
No one is talking about c00ns.

We are saying that people who are 50% white are in a classification called biracial, and are neither black nor white.

If this doens't make sense to you... i dunnno what to tell you
Most AAs are mixed anyway and you are NOT AA so why do you get an opinion?
Why are you part of this conversation?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Knowing Storm from the comics she would probably agree with her:mjlol:
Image-4-Storm-Tokenism.png

That character is not Storm.

Also, that was an incredibly stupid scene. Just embarrassing.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The main problem with biracials is they use their white side to get things that would otherwise go to actual black people.

If people can’t see this then they’re just naive

:mjlol:

I know tons of biracial folks and this is a crock of shyt.

Please give specific examples of those items you say that they take from 100% black people.

full

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
It's a slippery slope because colin sees himself as biracial. Therefore he is one. Malcolm X is black due to his actions and him calling himself black

Nah malcom X has both black parents just his mom is lightskinned so it makes sense why hes a little lighter .Hes black.

Colin has a white mom and black dad .

That 75% thing wont fly bc alot of black people have two black parents w admixture & they come out with lower % of african blood but they are black bc both their parents are black.

Hell even alot of darker people are like 60-70% including me but im not AA so take that for what it is.

Not to mention theres 100% light skins in Africa.

Im just curious what yall think thats all.

2 black parents admixed or not = black no matter the % or appearance

Biracial = 1 white parent 1 black