Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I collected X-Men comics in the 80's and 90's, and watched the cartoon, and Storm has always been dark-skinned. Light skinned Storm didn't come about until Halle Berry in the movies.

I have A LOT of 90s Jim Lee X-Men comics and don't remember Storm ever being dark. She was always brown. Sunspot was dark.

436fd8ed64a25a560f0e05759973dab5.png

b0b7347cb8707d88117a6f35439e0f74.jpg

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually kind of on her side, all she said was she's excited to team up with marvel characters and a bitter bytch came out of nowhere looking for attention and the other bitter bytches joined in like hyenas.

Her last tweet was wack but how bitter you gotta be to try to shyt on someone who excited for a project they involved with and fukking up how they eat because they a few shades lighter than you . . Who make up these goofy rules on who we won't and will check?

That's just so goofy to me to try to check someone on they blackness over such a silly subject as a movie based on comic book characters . .

If you really give that many fukks find out who the casting director is and question him/her but that would deviate from what this really is.

K done :tongue:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:bryan:Biracial people are so entitled that they feel like they should be given roles that were created for fully black people.

That's the quiet before the storm. A precursor, a small insight into what things will be like once they have enough numbers and tpower behind them. Ask Black South Africans and Zimbabweans about these folks.

BornReady

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Eritrea to Phoenix
Born and raised in Phoenix, was a freshman when she was senior at St.Mary. She never gave the indication that she was proud of her other side. This was some years ago, so maybe things have changed due to her experience since then.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Malcolm X had a cac parent?

Steph Curry is full black, he's just light-skinned.

You don't have light-skins in your Dominican family?

Yes I do but idk if they would be accepted as black by some of these definitions ive seen on here

shyt by not being AA (a definition i seen on here) im not black either even though im majority African blood

And thats where the slippery slope begins once again

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
They want to get Black roles but don't want to claim Blackness? Just want whatever good benefits that Blacks acquire but don't want to be Black. I get it now.

The above is what bothers most AA. It's stupid to claim your biracial not black, then expect to land obviously black roles. Karyn Parsons commes to mind. She's biracial playing the biological daughter if two black parents. She said some dumb shyt about it a while back. But I don't see any biracial playing a wyte roll. I'm not even sure Mariah Carey could play a historically wyte roll. Wypipo would have a fit.