Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Before the summer of this year my daily activity on the net was relegated to email, news, arxiv, and specific youtube channels.
But recently, I have seen a lot of Mulattos talking about how they aren't "Black", and how they cannot dismiss their White side. I did read Chancellor's historical point on the "Mulatto Problem" but I actually thought Mulattos were past being bootlicks to Whites. I guess not.

Chancellor's insight was accurate then and is accurate now. These Mulattos will come traipsing over to the Black side but once the Whites start being less racist towards them it's about "I am not Black, I am biracial - I love both sides equally". These idiots don't understand or don't want to understand the fact that "Whiteness" = racism. The classification of White was instituted to denote higher humans (White) from lesser humans (Black). So when they say, "I love my White side" I see it as an affront to Black identity, Black people.

They want to get Black roles but don't want to claim Blackness? Just want whatever good benefits that Blacks acquire but don't want to be Black. I get it now.

I see why Blacks say, "Mulattos aren't Black".

The actress never denied she was Black and she said she is proud to be Black and that weirdo Black nerds and geeks need to stop going around crying about the appearance of a damn character and shytting on her just because she's mixed and lightskin...

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
He said himself that his mother looked like a white woman. She was biracial.

I personally don't see the issue here. She got in her feelings about someone claiming she's not black enough to play Storm. Who wouldn't be upset at someone shytting on their "acting" because they're light?

I'm light (appear to be mixed) and the shyt gets annoying. I've had full on arguments with Black people telling me I'm not black as if I've never met my parents. It gets old being told what you are by people that don't know you.
I can only imagine.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Biracials are fine as long as they don't see their blackness as a handicap (kamala and "the black womans dream")

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Nope, he's bi-racial to me.

Doesn't mean mulattos can't be allies.

I'm pretty sure Colin has never called himself a pro-black, anyway. Really he's just an advocate for anti-racism and justice.

Calling someone biracial doesn't mean we're discounting their willingness to assist in the fight against anti-blackness.

Why not just refer to them as "non-White"?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
she looked like storm in one of the xmen movies tbh or they got the skin tone correct
, its not like storm was dark skin anyway
I collected X-Men comics in the 80's and 90's, and watched the cartoon, and Storm has always been dark-skinned. Light skinned Storm didn't come about until Halle Berry in the movies.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't really get why some biracial (half black) people get mad at black people for not including/accepting them, but they never get mad at their other side for not including/accepting them.
Because it’s been firmly established for centuries that you’re Black if you’re mixed, not White.
We’re going by appearance and experienced.
It’s not a particularly difficult phenomenon to understand.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't really get why some biracial (half black) people get mad at black people for not including/accepting them, but they never get mad at their other side for not including/accepting them.
Right!!

Daps
Some of these mixed race individuals really are fukked and confused in the head.

90% of the racism she receives is done by black people?

Delusional. :gucci:

Her cac mother sullying her mind from birth.

Sad truly.

White women aren't racist...stop...