Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
let end this, I'll make it simple.

most black women are brown to dark skin, there are some light skin non biracial black also.

so the majority black women look closer to tiffany haddish then alexandria shipp.

so if there is a role that is suppose to go to a black women then that character should represent what the MAJORITY of black women look like.

and yes you can be light skin and not biracial, most light skin non biracial black women look closer to jada Pinkett then axandria ship.

so if that role does not go to a tiffany haddish looking black women then a jada Pinkett looking women would be the next choice if a light skin black women is required.

The truth is in Hollywood black women, who the MAJORITY of them are not biracial are being represent by biracial black women the MAJORITY of the time..
examples
fast furious 8
X-men
The Kingsmen golden circle
deadpool 2
maze runner 2

rarely do we get a true looking black women like daredevil in netflicks.

but black men are well presented in all shades
don Cheadle war machine
Terrance howard empire
Chad Boswick black panther
The black guy in doctor strange
cyborg from justice league
Michael b Jordan from creed
Morris chestnut
Michael early

most black men are accurate
in there representation in Hollywood, all shades of black but the majority is brown to dark skin black men with light skin black mixed in.

with black women it's the direct oppposite

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
See this is the shyt I am talking about. You're on some Island of Dr. Moreau zoo example shyt.

Do y'all nikkas talk in real life to this with people? If a chick at the bar who was mixed wanted to holler and she told you she was black you would honestly have this conversation?

What would you say if you met her mom? Pass on meeting her? Y'all dudes are doing mental flapjacks on this.
Now you know cats don't talk this shyt IRL like that. Maybe a few do but they definitely a smaller group offline. That's why folks say certain shyt is online talk because you rarely hear certain stuff outside of the net. This is an example of it. If a dude see a chick that isn't obviously white and on some Alicia Keys look that nikka ain't about to have no 23 and me kit lined up. I don't know who some of these cats think they fooling or impressing with straight up lies.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's black ppl that have the identity issue when it comes to mixed folks not whites or mixed folks ourselves. Black Americans will attack you as being in denial about your blackness one second then the next telling you you're not black.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yep, it’s really a hollywood standard in general. so i don’t know why people are responding with hostility towards black folks for being sick of it.
Nobody responding with hostility cats saying start your own and stop looking for folks that ain't you to do your bidding. You have generational wealth according to you why don't you start some movies instead of crying? Imagine whites if this was reversed saying they should be more represented in your creations fukk would you say? This shyt simple but some of y'all rather asking for scraps instead of cooking your own damn meals. There seems to be enough cats down. Find ones that are on the same vibe and make shyt happen. That's how to get shyt done on this and any other issue you and other like minded cats are on the same vibe about but you should know that already mr generational wealth shouldn't you?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
o

most black women are brown to dark skin, there are some light skin non biracial black also.

so the majority black women look closer to tiffany haddish then alexandria shipp.

so if there is a role that is suppose to go to a black women then that character should represent what the MAJORITY of black women look like.

and yes you can be light skin and not biracial, most light skin non biracial black women look closer to jada Pinkett then axandria ship.

so if that role does not go to a tiffany haddish looking black women then a jada Pinkett looking women would be the next choice if a light skin black women is required.

The truth is in Hollywood black women, who the MAJORITY of them are not biracial are being represent by biracial black women the MAJORITY of the time..
examples
fast furious 8
X-men
deadpool 2
maze runner 2

don Cheadle war machine
Terrance howard empire
Morris chestnut
Michael early

in there representation in Hollywood, all shades of black but the majority is brown to dark skin black men with light skin black mixed in.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's black ppl that have the identity issue when it comes to mixed folks not whites or mixed folks ourselves. Black Americans will attack you as being in denial about your blackness one second then the next telling you you're not black.

you can be accepted as black but not as a black person that represents all blacks character wise or issue wise because most blacks are not biracial

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
o

you can be accepted as black but not as a black person that represents all blacks character wise or issue wise because most blacks are not biracial
Cool, so Denzel was wrong to play Malcom right? Or is this the Sam Jackson deal where African Americans are free to portray any members of the diasporad then turned around and bytch about British actors taking their jobs?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody responding with hostility cats saying start your own and stop looking for folks that ain't you to do your bidding. You have generational wealth according to you why don't you start some movies instead of crying? Imagine whites if this was reversed saying they should be more represented in your creations fukk would you say? This shyt simple but some of y'all rather asking for scraps instead of cooking your own damn meals. There seems to be enough cats down. Find ones that are on the same vibe and make shyt happen. That's how to get shyt done on this and any other issue you and other like minded cats are on the same vibe about but you should know that already mr generational wealth shouldn't you?
hollywood is a trillion dollar industry that blacks have put into. wanting proper representation is not begging for scraps. why do you find yourself into every biracial thread, trying to derail the discussion? like nikkas can start their own marvel/fox/disney studio overnight. ironic part is if blacks did somehow make a competitive industry, dudes like you wouldnt even support it

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

examples
fast furious 8
X-men
deadpool 2
maze runner 2

don Cheadle war machine
Terrance howard empire
Morris chestnut
Michael early

Cool, so Denzel was wrong to play Malcom right? Or is this the Sam Jackson deal where African Americans are free to portray any members of the diasporad then turned around and bytch about British actors taking their jobs?

please read my post, the men are represented well, for black women it's the opposite

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
hollywood is a trillion dollar industry that blacks have put into. wanting proper representation is not begging for scraps. why do you find yourself into every biracial thread, trying to derail the discussion? like nikkas can start their own marvel/fox/disney studio overnight. ironic part is if blacks did somehow make a competitive industry, dudes like you wouldnt even support it
Why do you find yourself acting like a stone cold bytch in every interaction with you? We just disagree bytch just leave it at that don't do that hoe shyt of blah blah blah to try to get others on your side. I can't derail shyt and on top of that I've been here having good back and forths all day so how am I derailing? Again because I disagree with you get real dude. Who said the shyt happens overnight? I never did but now is as good a time as ever with the advances in technology. Everybody starts from somewhere for the most part. Suck a dikk with your assumptions bytch unless you have proof that can prove your coli hoe claim.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Cancel?:russ:

That movie is definitely finished

Yes, Post production just started for it but the big question is why would Disney, after buying fox studios and gaining the rights back to the xmen just yesterday, even bother if they are going to scrap it and hand it over to Marvel Studios?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you find yourself acting like a stone cold bytch in every interaction with you? We just disagree bytch just leave it at that don't do that hoe shyt of blah blah blah to try to get others on your side. I can't derail shyt and on top of that I've been here having good back and forths all day so how am I derailing? Again because I disagree with you get real dude. Who said the shyt happens overnight? I never did but now is as good a time as ever with the advances in technology. Everybody starts from somewhere for the most part. Suck a dikk with your assumptions bytch unless you have proof that can prove your coli hoe claim.
bruh, scram :dead: and stop projecting your rage onto me.