Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
bruh, scram :dead: and stop projecting your rage onto me.
bytch don't have no answers and goto the coli bytch nikkas favorite past time posting smilies. Exactly what I thought bytch you don't have no answers and please tell me why I'd be angry? Besides it snowing here I'm having an awesome day bytch.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This shyt simple but some of y'all rather asking for scraps instead of cooking your own damn meals. There seems to be enough cats down. Find ones that are on the same vibe and make shyt happen.

great post, wh
however, this is far from easy as it seems.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
great post, wh
however, this is far from easy as it seems.
Anything worth a shyt is never easy. Even if cats start out on YouTube like the awkward black girl chick and build from there that's a start. You don't normally start off copping Lambos first. It is a progression and even moreso for anything worth a shyt. That's why most people aren't rich, in shape, or anything else that most people want because they don't even start let alone stay consistent with the stuff that will make them potentially better in the long term.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stop antagonizing people based off appearances

all the weight should be in her actions

has she done anything to earn hate other than being mixed/her complexion¿

First post breh.... :skip:

She clearly does not see herself as wanting anything to do with black people. Black people cant be racist to black people.

She doesn't see herself as black, yet people in here are fighting to call her black :dead:

Biracial tears :troll:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The original storm is depicted as a women of darker hue in the comics... It's not racism for fans request an actress who looks more like that original.

It's completely understandable. It's like me crying sexism because I'm not allowed to act as a female comic character. People want the most accurate depiction, it makes sense.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, Post production just started for it but the big question is why would Disney, after buying fox studios and gaining the rights back to the xmen just yesterday, even bother if they are going to scrap it and hand it over to Marvel Studios?
Because money nikka:russ:

Quality or not people come out for them X-Men movies

You expect 150+ mil movie to just sit on the shelf?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
First post breh.... :skip:

She clearly does not see herself as wanting anything to do with black people. Black people cant be racist to black people.

She doesn't see herself as black, yet people in here are fighting to call her black :dead:
all i see is her saying she catches heat for being mixed/brightskinned
& that is a fact that even the coli confirms
folk talk crazy about mixed people/brightskin folk

besides her being mixed/brightskin why are people on her head¿

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all i see is her saying she catches heat for being mixed/brightskinned
& that is a fact that even the coli confirms
folk talk crazy about mixed people/brightskin folk

besides her being mixed/brightskin why are people on her head¿

When you call all black people racist for wanting a black person to play a black character... you gotta deal with whatever blacklash u get :yeshrug:

Even if I agreed with her, that tweet was still dumb

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If the OG storm is depicted as a women of darker hue in the comics... How is it racism for a fan to want an actress who actually looks like how the character was depicted???

That's racism? :mjlol:

It's completely understandable. It's like me crying sexism because I'm not allowed to act as a female comic character.

:wow: Fake outrage displays a different type of stupid.
So when whites do the same thing regarding what characters were in the comics you have no problem then right?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Anyone who wants a black storm yeah.

She sounds young and privileged at best, very ignorant at worst
i don't see where she said any of that in the tweets posted

not wanting to receive pressure just because of complexion/race makes her sound young/privileged/ignorant¿

i think that's something all humans would embrace yes/no¿