Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Some crab ass dudes on here man.

A woman who is black....identifies as black and has made it in Hollywood and she gets shytted on.

Salty ass dudes here.

If she says she wasn't black there would be backlash. At some point you just have to stop debating confused people and put them on ignore.

1 day its only one group can be black, the next day if another group says they not black then all hell breaks loose.

Dudes arguing about X men movies when black folks are out here getting their asses kicked every day by systematic white supremacy. They can cancel X men right now and I wouldn't care because I still gotta deal with systematic white supremacy.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
I had this argument with my sister a few days ago...in America due to the one drop rule, no matter how light or racially ambiguous you are they used your African ancestry against you to ostracize & restrict you from assimilating into the dominant society.....in central, south America, and the Caribbean mulattos are weaponized Against the darker skin natives especially Argentina and Brazil, it seems like america is starting to operate on the principles of using biracials against darker black people E.G Obama, Mehgan Markle Etc...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
She’s mixed. But she married and had a child with a black man. That child is Malcom - that means 75% + Black DNA which is falls in the stats for black Americans which is (70-90%) DNA.
Who made this standard? And as most "black" people in America aren't 100% black he wouldn't have gotten 100% black from his dad.

Say his dad was 70% that would make Malcolm X less than 70% and not black by your standards.

And how the hell do we know anybody's percentages anyway?

You see how fukking dumb this is???:mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
If she says she wasn't black there would be backlash. At some point you just have to stop debating confused people and put them on ignore.

1 day its only one group can be black, the next day if another group says they not black then all hell breaks loose.

Dudes arguing about X men movies when black folks are out here getting their asses kicked every day by systematic white supremacy. They can cancel X men right now and I wouldn't care because I still gotta deal with systematic white supremacy.

Cops killin us and nikkas having 23 and me debates on a fictional character.

Unreal. These dudes are ridiculous.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Knowing Storm from the comics she would probably agree with her:mjlol:
Image-4-Storm-Tokenism.png

Cam anybody explain this scene to me like I'm 5 please

smh I'm a dumbass who can't comprehend comics:snoop:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm adding on to your post.

All these movies and properties are owned by White Jewish people. If people want representation then make your own flicks and characters. The End.

This stuff is as goofy as complaining about the ethnicity of the actress who voiced Bart Simpson.

I agree that the end goal is making our own content.
I disagree that there is no value in voicing opinions on current content.

Did you have any problem with black people calling out Hollywood for Gods of Egypt and making them lose millions on it?:jbhmm:
I didn't see that as goofy, I saw it as pointing out nonense:yeshrug:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Boris Kodjoe was cast IDGAF but that's me.

I mean i'm not going to act like i would protest the movie or some shyt.
I saw x-men 1,2,3 and apocolypse despite all 4 of those films featuring a biracial storm.

I'm just saying that I understand people saying... "hey can black people play these black characters?"

The same I understood people saying "hey can Egyptians (or at least Africans) play these Gods of Egypt?"

Its weird to see a scott-irish man play the role of an African god:yeshrug:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Who made this standard? And as most "black" people in America aren't 100% black he wouldn't have gotten 100% black from his dad.

Say his dad was 70% that would make Malcolm X less than 70% and not black by your standards.

And how the hell do we know anybody's percentages anyway?

You see how fukking dumb this is???:mjlol:

Rich Boy voice:
Deez nikkas dumb

Mind blowing on here ain't it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree that the end goal is making our own content.
I disagree that there is no value in voicing opinions on current content.

Did you have any problem with black people calling out Hollywood for Gods of Egypt and making them lose millions on it?:jbhmm:
I didn't see that as goofy, I saw it as pointing out nonense:yeshrug:

Thats like me going to a KKK meeting and complaining about what they have on their program.

If we don't own it, we have no say in how to make it. Simply enforce your power by not supporting.

People were roasting Gods of Egypt because it looked like an ass flick, and the icing on the cake was the cast. If Gods of Egypt was made or not made it would have made me no difference either way.

I don't get excited from things I don't tangibly benefit from.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The main problem with biracials is they use their white side to get things that would otherwise go to actual black people.

If people can’t see this then they’re just naive
nikkas love caping for mulatto women. It's in their nature.

nikkas act like we see any BM acting like Lavar and challenging white supremacy from a fatherly standpoint anymore.

nikkas act like Obama wasn't doing some c00n shyt during his time in office

nikkas act like Barkley hasn't been c00ning for over a decade on TNT