Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

Daps
Anyone who has the energy and time to be upset about this girl playing a fukking SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON CHARACTER is a loser. A half black//half white person is playing Storm right now, get over it. They're going for teen versions of the x-me and she's a good fit to play a teen version of storm. Some people are just trying to be offended here.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Obama is blacker than Clarence Thomas. Both men are still black.

Mario Van Peebles is a black man. You can't tell me the women in your family didn't consider him black.

Frederick Douglas is black. Even if your family disagrees.

This new embrace of mullatoism is about white women's control of the children they bear and recognition that black is detrimental but white is out of reach. White women who value blackness are rare. These new white women have no connection to Civil Rights or political value of embracing blackness, and don't want any.
This might be a matter of semantics but you are confusing African American for black. Yes, they are African American culturally. But they came out of a white vagina son. It's unrealistic to think they black. They are biracial. Even as much as they beg and plead because white folks don't want anything to do with them, I'll never claim them. And they still not black:umad:

fukk I look like accepting them just because they aren't accepted by the other side?:rudy:

That's loser shyt. And we black folk gotta rise above it:smugbiden:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I dont get it.

The same mofos who always wanna argue if you're mixed you're black...then wanna argue someone's not black enough when it suits them

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

And dont get me wrong i'm all for a darker skin toned Storm myself. As ive said many times on this board "a+b ≠ a nor b but it's a combination of the two".
SO i need the "if you half black you black" clones to be consistent with their shyt

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I thought Malcolm had a white grandparent? That gave him his reddish hair. If so, why are you said he had black parents, when one was biracial, thus not black by coli's standards?

His grandmother was raped by a white man and from that rape his mother was born.

Not a grandparent in the grandparent sense.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Cac movie exec:smugbiden::“Hey alexandra? Wanna play a lead role in a multi million dollar franchise that helped launch the careers of actors such as Hugh Jackmans, James Mcavoy, Jen Lawrence, and Michael Fassbender?”

Alexandra: :troll:“no thanks cac movie exec. TheColi says Im not Black enough”
What the fukk:gucci:

You literally just proved our point :gucci:

Biracials are taking acting jobs away from actual black people.

Were you trying to be smart here:what:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I dont get it.

The same mofos who always wanna argue if you're mixed you're black...then wanna argue someone's not black enough when it suits them

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

And dont get me wrong i'm all for a darker skin toned Storm myself. As ive said many times on this board "a+b ≠ a nor b but it's a combination of the two".
SO i need the "if you half black you black" clones to be consistent with their shyt
So how do you know these are the same people smart guy:martin:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
People focus on the wrong shyt.

I mean I believe she was cast because to white people who make these decisions mixed features is more appealing...

But getting on her for this is just stupid.

It's either mixed people are still black or they aren't ...which is it :hula:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Some of these mixed race individuals really are fukked and confused in the head.

90% of the racism she receives is done by black people?

Delusional. :gucci:

Her cac mother sullying her mind from birth.

Sad truly.

The game they run on biracials is cold.Have a black baby & tell them we the enemy. They spread that as adults too blind to see who really hates them

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
People focus on the wrong shyt.

I mean I believe she was cast because to white people who make these decisions mixed features is more appealing...

But getting on her for this is just stupid.

It's either mixed people are still black or they aren't ...which is it :hula:
That’s all that needs to be said because it’s by far the biggest issue