TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
all misdemeanors and none of which required the use of lethal force or alluded to her being a menace or a threat to society.
shyt just gets worse and worse
i admit...the peepin tom charge i laughed hard...:russ:

what u lookin at

u :troll::mjlit:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
disgusting fukkin video

how many times are these incidents started by these fakkit police just riding around looking for trouble? stopping cars over bullshyt?
He wasn't even riding around, they were neighbors, he probably got tired of her and ran her for some shyt just to fukk with her

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i admit...the peepin tom charge i laughed hard...:russ:

what u lookin at

u :troll::mjlit:
That was random as hell :mjgrin:I laughed a little too when I was wondering what she was up to. fukked up bc she was alive at that time smfh and gone in a matter of months for no reason. she didn't deserve that shyt. Probably a domestic - scoping somebody out in the cut. The rest were petty charges. They do nothing but criminalize the victim; making them seem out of control and irrational. The fact that she said "you're harassing me" and "I'm walking to my house", she wasn't doing not one damn thing. I think that "officer" was trying to solicit her in a sexual manner- there's a prior history there. She rejected him and this gave an excuse to act out his aggression. He had no justifiable reason to stop her, she was walking home - he knew where she lived. Out of all the "policing" that's he could be on- he chose to target his neighbor who wasn't a suspect in any way?? Nahhh.. that was 'crime of passion' in those bullets. One or 2 shots let off but 5 close range - that shyt was personal. idgaf what no one says.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Logically and within context i ask all black people collectively as a global front, these are the people /system you think are going to pay you reparations for 500 years of deliberate systematic destruction of your humanity?

Why would you take anyone serious that advocates for begging these same people who let pregnant women get murdered? .

Malcolm X wanted to take the US government and effectively shame and troll them on a world stage to add further fuel to the revolutionary fire that was already burning in the 50's and 60s. He had no real belief or conviction that white people would pay anything, matter of fact he knew it and wanted to use the world stage and the press to show regular black people in the diaspora this, it was a propaganda masterclass and nothing more.

... a pregnant white woman has never been shot and killed even in a horror movie.
Of course Tariq Nasheed is gonna jump on this story and do a 3 hour broadcast breaking down shyt that we already know and offer zero proactive solutions besides begging the same system that allows this tk happen.

It's a sanctioned killing of a Negro in a system of white supremacy, and instead of having real dialog about alternative places to live besides the US it's gonna be the same old same old. These stories piss me off so much, DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEOS, that just creates trauma, white people release these videos for the same reason they took pictures of a lynching.

When yall ready to get real hala, the Kambon's are in Ghana, RJ Mahdi is building in Mali, i know a lot of thorough cats here in South Africa, BAIO is building in Rwanda, there's some great Afro Diaspora in certain South American countries like Colombia and Brazil too.

Anyone with alternative real solutions let's talk privately
Peace

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Devil's advocate

there was a struggle (she didn't want to get arrested) and she grabbed his taser and attempted to use it on him

what would've been the appropriate response from the officer?
what would've been the best option to end the situation?

If she was schizo like you said then her behavior makes sense. Police want any reason to shoot us (I live in reality, not what life should be) so I don't play games with them but I'm mentally stable, unfortunately she wasn't. When a person has a gun and I don't, I play it smart.

He should've had the training to keep her from him but if this woman had his taser and was able to incapacitate him then grab his gun then what?

i hate to say it, but if she grabbed his taser then he's getting off :yeshrug: a pig with a gun isn't gonna let you tase him with his own taser. shouldnt have gotten to that point in the first place

To be fair, that's not what dude was saying. And what he posted makes sense in light of other officers we've seen get off without even having a physical altercation with the victim.

I'm at work and can't watch the video, but if it's true that the victim grabbed his tazer, sad to say this is likely going to be open and shut unfortunately. They look for any excuse to justify homicide on civilians, especially Black. That's regardless of extenuating circumstances.

All of these police killings are NOT in the same category. If she did have multiple warrants AND she grabbed the taser and pointed it at the cop.....

the Eric Garners, Oscar Grants, etc were doing way less than this.

We really can’t afford to have our point muddled by these borderline cases...

Take note of these cac-c00n cop caping fuks trying to justify a close range shooting 5 successive shots all face aimed. FIVE times off an ineffective taser that is not rendered usable after the cop initially discharged it himself. Note them defending excessive use of force before even assessing the FACTS and information.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yall mfs hate the truth :snoop:

Been pulled over many times as a 20 year old in chi. Why am I still alive?:jbhmm:

Cool out, don’t make no sudden movements,give required ID and KIM:russell:
foh.. still doesn't justify being shot 5 times. and we've seen numerous times where "suspects" have done nothing but comply and still get shot down by these trigger happy race killing bytch ass cops. Why are you still alive?? - I don't know, go figure.. Life's not fair, I guess.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
45 yr old pregnant woman:francis:?

It's possible, unlikely though. She yelled that out, but nobody verified it was true. It was verified that she has two twenty something kids, now adults.

Who knows, maybe she yelled that knowing it was about to be a wrap for her.
Take note of these cac-c00n cop caping fuks trying to justify a close range shooting 5 successive shots all face aimed. FIVE times off an ineffective taser that is not rendered usable after the cop initially discharged it himself. Note them defending excessive use of force before even assessing the FACTS and information.

:stopitslime:that's not what anybody is saying. Only saying what's gonna likely end up happening legally unfortunately. You're either misinterpreting or purposely misrepresenting what folks are pointing out.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
5 shots is a military style execution.
They saw her as a nuisance because of her illness and set out for an altercation they could label as probable cause. This is how black mental illness is treated.