TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Everyone experience is different but last year for 5 months I lived in: Vermont, Boston, Ny, Dc, montreal, & philly. I experienced more overt racism there than I ever did in texas or the south... But again that was MY experience...

And yeah I hear what you're saying and I agree. Until we can see black men/women walking away(like our white counterparts) instead of being carried away then situations like this wont change and will continue to happen. We can argue the semantics of why she got killed. But we know nothing serious will happen to this "officer"..

When you read a book like the Art of War and listen to people like X, MLK, Neely Fuller, Clarke, and other black leaders talking being behind enemy lines it really makes you wonder what to do in situations like this. As a black man/woman you're dealing with law enforcement that you have to perceive as being WS until proven otherwise who view you as sub-human. It's like you can comply 100% and get shot/killed by them and/or fight back and which gives them the incentive to kill you either way with impunity.

Times that I have had encounters with law enforcement as a grown man, I fully complied, even if I knew they were wrong or profiling, I took emotion out of it and stayed calm to make it home another day. @I Really Mean It hope I'm not misquoting you breh, you said that was sorta "slave babble" talking in that realm... I'm not saying you can't look a white person in the eye or going back to those times but as black americans we are in a Nazi State. As long as they have the branches govt, media, and law enforcement in the apparatus of practicing racism, this will remain a major problem and we have to play the long game..
This card carrying defeatist, bytch babbling coward c00n is one of the reasons^^ why they continue with their overt racist practices. The same laws they use, can be used against them. The same self defense tactics can be deployed against them. It is up to us to have the knowledge and resources.

All the prolific black leaders told you what to do.. but you play the long game and expect a gang of violent racists to play with you while you hope, pray and wait for them to have a kumbaya moment of self reflection. Never happening. You keep playing though. Stand for something or fall for anything. Dumb ass is still on the sidelines not playing shyt, with a handful of hope and aspirations while we are being led to the slaughter everyday. They are even coming after the little kids now. If a community can't protect the kids coming up or the next generation - then it's ineffective and worthless. Which is what they want - apathy and defeat. one track, dumbed down, escapism minded scary "negroes" - (in their words). You keep playing along with their "I'm white and I say so, do as I say, not as I do" rhetoric.

No.. we don't have "white counterparts", there's tons of videos with white people resisting, being violent and aggressive with police. They never get the same treatment and damn sure don't end up murdered. do the fukkin research, how many innocent black victims have complied and still were murdered?? They're bold because too many people have the attitude like you. So I guess the black man who was murdered by the white female cop while in his OWN apartment - where the fuk was he going to walk, stupid?? Sandra Bland was killed in a jail cell- where the fuk was she running from??? A fourth grader was shot the other day in the arm, not doing shyt but playing in his yard. Black woman pulling her car over into a commuter lot, for fuks sake, gets shot bc the officer said she was aggressively maneuvering her vehicle.. despite video evidence showing her moving to a rolling stop on the side of the road. Lady in the OP scenario - she was walking home. Fuk do you mean. ... ?? we were given the blueprint, now is the time to execute and implement the plan.. and include yourself in the scenario as well, fukkin useless.

Last edited:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
its sad.. these officers arent TRAINED to do shyt but shoot.. like if the bytch tased u... and you got enough strength to shoot.. im sure you could do something else.. IDK man.. but its like..

Black suspect runs.. SHOOT
Black suspect Argues ..Pull out gun and have scared levels on 12
Black suspect reaches in glove compartment after being INSTRUCTED to do so... SHOOT

like when did this become the ONLY way to handle black folk.. what the fukk man..

and BET he get off with NO problems

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Watching the local news and it appears that she was not pregnant. Thread title may need to be updated.

Police: Veteran Baytown officer shoots, kills woman he 'had prior dealings' with

A Baytown police officer shot and killed a woman who authorities say struck him with his own Taser when he tried to arrest her on outstanding warrants.

The woman was identified as 44-year-old Pamela Turner. The officer, who was not identified by name, is an 11-year veteran of the Baytown Police Department, department spokesman Lt. Steve Dorris said.

The confrontation started around 10:30 p.m. Monday at The Brixton Apartments at 1601 Garth Road. The officer had been patrolling behind the complex when he spotted Turner, with whom he "had prior dealings," Dorris said.

Turner was facing charges for allegedly assaulting the apartment manager after she had posted an eviction notice on Turner's door April 24, court records show. That same day, the manager tried to get her to leave the apartment when Turner allegedly grabbed the manager's face, scratching her nose and throwing her eyeglasses to the ground, court documents detail.

Turner also allegedly slammed a log through the windshield of someone else's car days later, court records show.

Turner was charged with two misdemeanor counts of criminal mischief for allegedly breaking the manager's glasses and breaking the windshield, and one misdemeanor assault charge for allegedly scratching the manager, court records show. She was not immediately arrested and was wanted on those charges at the time of Monday night's shooting, court records

A Baytown police officer shot and killed a woman Monday night after she reportedly struck him with his own Taser, according to police.

The officer knew she had active warrants, Dorris said. The officer approached the woman and tried to arrest her when she started struggling with the officer, Dorris said.

In video of the incident, Turner repeatedly yells at the officer claiming that she's pregnant, although Dorris said it was later determined that she was not pregnant.

More Information

The officer deployed his Taser, but Turner was able to get the weapon away from him, Dorris said. She struck the officer with the Taser, at which point the officer pulled his firearm and fired five rounds, Dorris said.

The woman was struck at least once and died at the scene.

"It's a tragic event for everybody involved," Dorris said. "Of course, our hearts go out to the families of the deceased, as well as our officer."

Dorris said the investigation was still in its early stages overnight. Investigators didn't know where the officer first approached the woman, he said.

The officer did not have to be taken to a hospital, he said.

By Tuesday morning, only orange paint on the grass, left by investigators to mark the scene, indicated what happened the night before.

Neighbor Teryn Burns said she'd been talking with the woman close to an hour before the shooting. She'd found a pair of children's shoes and was hoping to return them to their rightful owner.

"We talk to her every day," Burns said. "She's always out walking her dog. She brings little gifts here and there to the kiddos."

Other residents in the complex said they were familiar with the woman, and that she frequently walked her dog and picked up trash in the area.

"That could have been one of our grandmas," resident Johnathan Little said. "I feel like everything went wrong."

Another neighbor, Peter Donaie, said he heard the five gunshots go off "like a firecracker."

"This is just giving me more reason not to trust them (the police)," he said.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This card carrying defeatist, bytch babbling coward c00n is one of the reasons^^ why they continue with their overt racist practices. The same laws they use, can be used against them. The same self defense tactics can be deployed against them. It is up to us to have the knowledge and resources.

All the prolific black leaders told you what to do.. but you play the long game and expect a gang of violent racists to play with you while you hope, pray and wait for them to have a kumbaya moment of self reflection. Never happening. You keep playing though. Stand for something or fall for anything. Dumb ass is still on the sidelines not playing shyt, with a handful of hope and aspirations while we are being led to the slaughter everyday. They are even coming after the little kids now. If a community can't protect the kids coming up or the next generation - then it's ineffective and worthless. Which is what they want - apathy and defeat. one track, dumbed down, escapism minded scary "negroes" - (in their words). You keep playing along with their "I'm white and I say so, do as I say, not as I do" rhetoric.

No.. we don't have "white counterparts", there's tons of videos with white people resisting, being violent and aggressive with police. They never get the same treatment and damn sure don't end up murdered. do the fukkin research, how many innocent black victims have complied and still were murdered?? They're bold because too many people have the attitude like you. So I guess the black man who was murdered by the white female cop while in his OWN apartment - where the fuk was he going to walk, stupid?? Sandra Bland was killed in a jail cell- where the fuk was she running from??? A fourth grader was shot the other day in the arm, not doing shyt but playing in his yard. Black woman pulling her car over into a commuter lot, for fuks sake, gets shot bc the officer said she was aggressively maneuvering her vehicle.. despite video evidence showing her moving to a rolling stop on the side of the road. Lady in the OP scenario - she was walking home. Fuk do you mean. ... ?? we were given the blueprint, now is the time to execute and implement the plan.. and include yourself in the scenario as well, fukkin useless.

Ok you called me a "bytch, babbling coward, c00n". Now was that really necessary? How come we can't have a dialogue of conversation? I never come at anyone sideways on here and treat everyone with respect as long as they're not trolling. Come on beloved, the name calling was foul and uncalled for but I digress...

I'm NOT on the sidelines, did you really understand my stance. I basically said we're in a classic catch 22, it's like the officers these days have the support of the media where they the victims(us) are treated like the villains even when we did not do anything wrong. I agree with your talking points overall on the matter, I was more so saying no matter what we do, they still kill us with impunity and it's wrong. But we when don't comply those animals really kill us. That lady and ones like her didn't deserve to die at all..

Lastly I think you read my previous post and didn't fully understand what I was saying, I'm anything but docile and have put in plenty of work with my platform locally and with my money. I didn't take what you said personally, I just felt you didn't understand what I was trying to say. No worries, I just want a positive dialect with you and others on topics such as this.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
full

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Cop is 100% wrong but goddamn if that was my wife/girl with my kid I would be pissed off at her.

We already know who we dealing with when it comes to 12 but you gotta think about your kid man damn.

Live for another day. You cant be fighting with them while you pregnant.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The psyche of the average american cop is depraved and, as a result, detrimental to our livelihood in situations like this.

It's no wonder school shooters, armed cacs, and white supremacist killers get handled with more care than unarmed and cooperative/uncooperative black people.

Cops in america are systematically taught that someone who disobeys is someone who immediately becomes an existential threat. There is no middle ground.

The only thing that will stop this is a progressive federal government that prosecutes and punishes these people to the fullest extent of the law.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The psyche of the average american cop is depraved and, as a result, detrimental to our livelihood in situations like this.

It's no wonder school shooters, armed cacs, and white supremacist killers get handled with more care than unarmed and cooperative/uncooperative black people.

Cops in america are systematically taught that someone who disobeys is someone who immediately becomes an existential threat. There is no middle ground.

The only thing that will stop this is a progressive federal government that prosecutes and punishes these people to the fullest extent of the law.
shyt needs to be torn down and rebuilt from scratch. The Justice System is irreparably broken.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is it the coli or most dudes in general will always find a way to blame women who are victims of police killings for what they do or should not have done but only wanna stay on code for the men who are victims of police brutality.

That ain't a conspiracy or a black feminist talking point...its actually true. Yall gotta stop doing that. Even the way some posters in here are referring to this pregnant woman as "the bytch"

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Totally unnecessary by the “officer”. They can’t even handle women especially black ones, And If that was a black man he was struggling with, he would’ve gotten shot sooner and the cop would’ve emptied the clip on him....smh

Anything black will always a perceived threat to them, doesn’t matter if you’re a black child or black pregnant woman..
cacs fear that genetic annihilation. so yes everything not white is a threat to them. they are getting genetically annihilated and soon annihilated with more expeditious methods

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Who said anything about "Going to Africa".
There's no such thing as "Africa" , there's former Portuguese colonies, Francophone countries, Anglo phone countries, North Africa is completely Arabized...
I'm giving you specific countries to go to and buy property at dirt cheap prices so you can have a solid base to work from. Strategic black majority countries globally, with Black American presence already established and building as we speak... That's not "Go Back to Africa" vague ambiguous talk breh. If you like white proximity too much to leave just say so.

Lastly advocating "making them bleed" with zero military base, zero intelligence networks, agriculture, electrical grids and hard infrastructure, zero land base etc is advocating for the slaughter of our people.

I'll say it again, anyone talking about "stay in America and kill white people is an agent or white person. nikkaz need to get real. Cowardice comes in many covert forms..
What you're gonna tell your son and daughters a generation (20 years max) from now when they ask you" Daddy what did YOU do in the struggle? "... I made crackers bleed right here in Texas?.. Come on breh

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
First the fake Dallas sniper who supposedly killed a bunch of police officer.

Then the nice black guy who was shot in his home.

Now this.

Folks here try to convince me to move to Texas. Seems like a hellhole for black people.
Shut up moron. Blacks getting killed all over the country. Stop acting as if racism is only going on in a certain part of the country.

That being said, blacks are thriving in the south, unlike whatever liberal bastion you call home where blacks are are on the decline.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cop is 100% wrong but goddamn if that was my wife/girl with my kid I would be pissed off at her.

We already know who we dealing with when it comes to 12 but you gotta think about your kid man damn.

Live for another day. You cant be fighting with them while you pregnant.

She wasn't pregnant. In addition, she was mentally ill.