TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Wreck Lord had to go find a comment I made in another thread to neg me back:russ:
Don't get upset at me get upset at yourself for sounding like a jackass:pacspit:
Rep you when I can. I got u... I'm negging that cac.
He puts more effort into negging you by actually looking up your comment, then he did in searching for a factual basis for his comment. :deadrose:fukkin retard status

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
that's not what anybody is saying. Only saying what's gonna likely end up happening legally unfortunately. You're either misinterpreting or purposely misrepresenting what folks are pointing out.
I asked a question and got negged multiple times, those who negged are incapable of having a reasonable discussion having to resort to name calling.

example
you emotional faggit.
I'm negging that cac.
fukkin retard
Take note of these cac-c00n cop caping fuks

Legalese

Banned
Daps
It's possible, unlikely though. She yelled that out, but nobody verified it was true. It was verified that she has two twenty something kids, now adults.

Who knows, maybe she yelled that knowing it was about to be a wrap for her.

:stopitslime:that's not what anybody is saying. Only saying what's gonna likely end up happening legally unfortunately. You're either misinterpreting or purposely misrepresenting what folks are pointing out.
It's because when you map it out so cleanly it comes off like you find the killing reasonable.
At the very least there's grey area in this..

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's because when you map it out so cleanly it comes off like you find the killing reasonable.
Right. They know what they're doing. Now he's trying to backtrack when he finally looked at the video, read through the comments and has some information to go off of. He was so quick to pop in the thread on some, "it's her fault" tho.
:jbhmm:....:mjpls:

Daps
Logically and within context i ask all black people collectively as a global front, these are the people /system you think are going to pay you reparations for 500 years of deliberate systematic destruction of your humanity?

Why would you take anyone serious that advocates for begging these same people who let pregnant women get murdered? .

Malcolm X wanted to take the US government and effectively shame and troll them on a world stage to add further fuel to the revolutionary fire that was already burning in the 50's and 60s. He had no real belief or conviction that white people would pay anything, matter of fact he knew it and wanted to use the world stage and the press to show regular black people in the diaspora this, it was a propaganda masterclass and nothing more.

... a pregnant white woman has never been shot and killed even in a horror movie.
Of course Tariq Nasheed is gonna jump on this story and do a 3 hour broadcast breaking down shyt that we already know and offer zero proactive solutions besides begging the same system that allows this tk happen.

It's a sanctioned killing of a Negro in a system of white supremacy, and instead of having real dialog about alternative places to live besides the US it's gonna be the same old same old. These stories piss me off so much, DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEOS, that just creates trauma, white people release these videos for the same reason they took pictures of a lynching.

When yall ready to get real hala, the Kambon's are in Ghana, RJ Mahdi is building in Mali, i know a lot of thorough cats here in South Africa, BAIO is building in Rwanda, there's some great Afro Diaspora in certain South American countries like Colombia and Brazil too.

Anyone with alternative real solutions let's talk privately
Peace
Moving to Africa won’t put a halt to the slaughter, since their purpose is exterminate all of us, either on this soil or wherever we try to seek refuge. The only means of stopping this is to make them bleed. Until that happens, this will continue and worsen. :francis:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Completely unnecessary, he wanted to kill that woman and did it.

We need to lobby for our own police in black communities

I do agree with that to a point, I think that you should be from whatever community you police in. Like not even the city as a whole, if you on that beat then you need to have grown up in that same zip code. But at the same time I wouldn’t get my hopes up with that either. I see 12 as really a blue thing moreso than a white or Black issue. It’s the system itself as a whole really. Yeah Cacs gonna Cacs but 12 gonna be 12 regardless of race. I saw mostly Black cops growing up, and they dirty as fukk too. I think with Black 12 you wouldn’t see as many un warranted shootings of civilians, but I think you’d still see brehs getting railroaded at best and straight up set up left and right at worst. They all ain’t like that, but it’s way more than enough for it to be a problem. 12 just a dirty profession that attracts the worst of the worst. Ain’t nobody decent bout to work for that measly ass salary. Much as I hate them, they need to pay them nikkas like doctors and lawyers. Cuz with a job with folks life, death and freedom in your hands you need the pin point accuracy of a brain surgeon and you should be compensated as such.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I have to see the video, but if what everyone is saying is true that she got the tazer somehow, whether right or wrong the legal authorities are gonna err on the side of the cop. Not saying it's right, but we know how these things play out.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
if a black cop killed a pregnant white woman who had a gun pointed at him, he would still be charged and convicted by a jury of double murder.

the maga crowd loves them some cops, but they're also supposedly very anti-abortion (i can't use the word pro-life because we know they aren't that). if this woman was pregnant he carried out an abortion as well as murdering the woman so we'll see what they feel strongest about.

RIP to her.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

What? It is what is. At work, and can't watch it the moment. But my point stands. He's gonna get off if everything I read is true. Antwon Rose got popped in the back running away and the cop beat it. This woman is mentally I'll, somehow got his taser, you already know how this will play out. The very most that will happen is him being fired for letting her get his taser or not calling for backup, or some other procedural caveat. He's not going to jail though. Again I'm not pro cop, but let's quit acting like we don't know how this plays out in the long run.