TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
good I got two of you . . what point did she go for his weapon could you pinpoint it in the video we have? I've watched it over and over yet I can only see him using it this is confirmed by the guy saying "popped her ass" . . we than see her on the ground struggling with him before being lit up . . so could either of you point me to the time stamp, thanks!
I never said she went for it because the video isn't clear enough for me to say for certain. It's speculated that she did so that's why I commented on it.

My point concerns any situation where a black person goes for a cop weapon, not just this situation.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Never go for a cop weapon as a black person. Many aren't concerned with protecting the life of a black person and making a dumb decision like that is probably going to get you killed.
u getting tased n hes holdin the trigger u gone reach too to knock his hand off the trigger

the videos I posted with cops trainin...or u can look for em ya self..u will see the shooter..will more than likely hit u with the taser and press it in ya back for good measure to make sure u feel it...

it be crazy if its either of the de la cruz's, brown, edmonson, cox or chenveret...they are some of the worse ones in Baytown...they will shoot u

and a lot of Baytown shootin incident they don't even identify the cops in the press..like they normally do on the blotter

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Lady wasn’t pregnant, had mental health issues. Gone get a bunch of hate and negs but play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Video shows ol girl grabbing the cop taser. That’s instant suicide by cop. We seem to forget officers are trained to protect themselves with lethal force.

Don’t matter if the person trying to go for the cop gun or if they trying to give the cop the fade. 9/10 times you’ll be 6 feet under if you attempt to disarm or overwhelm a cop

I’m not trying justify it,just keeping it a buck :yeshrug:
shyt the fukk up cracker. Plenty of whites have done the same and never gotten killed.

fukk you

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
u getting tased n hes holdin the trigger u gone reach too to knock his hand off the trigger

the videos I posted with cops trainin...or u can for em ya self..u will see the shooter..will more than likely hit u with the taser and press it in ya back for good measure to make sure u feel it...

it be crazy if its either of the de la cruz's, brown, edmonson, cox or chenveret...they are some of the worse ones in Baytown...they will shoot u

and a lot of Baytown shootin incident they don't even identify the cops in the press..like they normally do on the blotter
See my last post so I won't waste time explaining something I don't need to repeat.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
First the fake Dallas sniper who supposedly killed a bunch of police officer.

Then the nice black guy who was shot in his home.

Now this.

Folks here try to convince me to move to Texas. Seems like a hellhole for black people.
rather be in texas than New York...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I’ve heard many a cops say in a situation like this, knowing where the person lives or where they hang out, they’d just let the person be and keep it moving know they’d catch em at a later time. This fool obviously has a Superman complex though and probably think he doing the Lord’s work. Type of mothefukker to snatch lil nikkas up for jaywalking with no cars around.
if the cop is Roberto de la cruz or Juan de la cruz..especially juan..he is every inch of 5'3 and has a complex...

both of em got bodies..between em...complaints have been filed... and other shyt...

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
what could the person recording possibly do..

cop kills u..the person recording comes out ...he shootin him too..

he didn't have back up..therefore...he killin anything in a 30ft radius if they approach..

I bet money the guy recording got warrants will get arrested...he saw the whole thing...let him have anything on his record...

IDK...

Confront the police, tell the cop to stop. If you brave enough to record a cop killing or manhandling someone then you brave enough to confront.

Lol people confronted Eric Gardner's killer even with multiple cops aroun them.

This whole recording cops being pieces of shyt and then them killing someone is wack and them getting off free is wack.

I rather save someone's life. Everyone knows cops kill people, recording the shyt isn't good enough.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
2qmeyjn.png

She didn’t have warrants

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I'll let this one pass, you are pregnant trying to tase a man wearing the uniform of a murderer who is a lot stronger and strapped, rip but nah don't try to put all cases in the same bucket. :yeshrug:

But obviously, the police is trash at his job and should not be allowed on the street again. Taking Ls vs pregnant women, how is he supposed to do shyt to "real criminals" of the male species except assassinate them.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'll let this one pass, you are pregnant trying to tase a man wearing the uniform of a murderer who is a lot stronger and strapped, rip but nah don't try to put all cases in the same bucket. :yeshrug:

But obviously, the police is trash at his job and should not be allowed on the street again. Taking Ls vs pregnant women, how is he supposed to do shyt to "real criminals" of the male species except assassinate them.

baytown known to shoot first get paid later

All Officer-Involved Shootings

they havent updated in 2 yrs...but this is pretty much what is