TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I feel your anger, and pain that could have been anyone of our family members.

My perspective comes from someone that work in law enforcement years before.
:beli::camby:

Feel free to not quote me with any further "evaluations" and the dumb shyt assessments anymore..
:hhh::gucci:
and I see you dapping that fukkin cac and he's dapping you... Noted.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
If you have to split all these hairs to make the officer wrong.....maybe the officer wasn't all that wrong.

:yeshrug:

those same hairs can be split on her behalf to make what she did was right..

prolly wasn't bothering anyone...

he was doin his routine fukk arounds..

and he knew her and did a terry..without speaking to her...

.he knew she he had warrants...

he chose not to call for back up..

he chose to handle this alone...n knew she would put up a fight...

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
She was on the ground

If breh didn't record no one would know about it and they'd just chalk it up as just another person "violently" resisting arrest

Scary

Any black person who calls the cops on another black person (for non violent crimes excluding theft) is a c00n and is potentially sentencing that person to death with that phonecall (equivalent to having the KKK on speed dial)

Smh

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I don't understand how any police officer can hear somebody say they are pregnant and look ready to put up a struggle and then try to arrest them and think that is just :hhh:

If someone ain't in the middle of robbing a bank, just got done killing somebody, or an actual threat to public safety, I ain't trying to arrest you, warrant or not. :gucci:

Law Enforcement does not protect people or instill justice, they enforce the law. :stopitslime:

Also, if I am killed by police and a someone just recorded me dying and don't do anything about it, I am going to haunt them.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I don't understand how any police officer can hear somebody say they are pregnant and look ready to put up a struggle and then try to arrest them and think that is just :hhh:

If someone ain't in the middle of robbing a bank, just got done killing somebody, or an actual threat to public safety, I ain't trying to arrest you, warrant or not. :gucci:

Law Enforcement does not protect people or instill justice, they enforce the law. :stopitslime:

Also, if I am killed by police and a someone just recorded me dying and don't do anything about it, I am going to haunt them.
what could the person recording possibly do..

cop kills u..the person recording comes out ...he shootin him too..

he didn't have back up..therefore...he killin anything in a 30ft radius if they approach..

I bet money the guy recording got warrants will get arrested...he saw the whole thing...let him have anything on his record...

Musty

Banned
Daps
People are really in here going "why did the cop LET her take his taser"?

I love my people....but I want us to have a better grasp on personal responsibility than this. You can't get in a room w/ other sensible adults (judges, congressmen, etc.) and expect this logic to go over favorably.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Never go for a cop weapon as a black person. Many aren't concerned with protecting the life of a black person and making a dumb decision like that is probably going to get you killed.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’ve heard many a cops say in a situation like this, knowing where the person lives or where they hang out, they’d just let the person be and keep it moving know they’d catch em at a later time. This fool obviously has a Superman complex though and probably think he doing the Lord’s work. Type of mothefukker to snatch lil nikkas up for jaywalking with no cars around.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People are really in here going "why did the cop LET her take his taser"?

I love my people....but I want us to have a better grasp on personal responsibility than this. You can't get in a room w/ other sensible adults (judges, congressmen, etc.) and expect this logic to go over favorably.
Never go for a cop weapon as a black person. Many aren't concerned with protecting the life of a black person and making a dumb decision like that is probably going to get you killed.

good I got two of you . . what point did she go for his weapon could you pinpoint it in the video we have? I've watched it over and over yet I can only see him using it this is confirmed by the guy saying "popped her ass" . . we than see her on the ground struggling with him before being lit up . . so could either of you point me to the time stamp, thanks!

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
All of these police killings are NOT in the same category. If she did have multiple warrants AND she grabbed the taser and pointed it at the cop.....

the Eric Garners, Oscar Grants, etc were doing way less than this.

We really can’t afford to have our point muddled by these borderline cases...

Nah this unfortunate incident shows another side of how pigs show disregard when they deal with us & specifically blacks with mental health issues.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lady wasn’t pregnant, had mental health issues. Gone get a bunch of hate and negs but play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Video shows ol girl grabbing the cop taser. That’s instant suicide by cop. We seem to forget officers are trained to protect themselves with lethal force.

Don’t matter if the person trying to go for the cop gun or if they trying to give the cop the fade. 9/10 times you’ll be 6 feet under if you attempt to disarm or overwhelm a cop

I’m not trying justify it,just keeping it a buck :yeshrug:

How do you know she isn’t pregnant for sure?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
A few points to clear up before this thread goes any further:

• The officer should have never been in a position to have his taser taken away from him, and by a 45yr old woman at that. Once he drew his weapon he should’ve been at a distance which put him out of her reach. By him struggling with her with his taser in his hand face to face with her, he allowed her the opportunity to take it from him, and due to his ineptness and incompetency as a man and a police officer, she succeeded in doing just that. All this is the result of him failing miserably to do his job correctly. And it resulted in a Black Woman’s murder.

• The cameraman says “popped her ass” after the officer first tases the woman, not after the officer shoots her. Stop trying to over-blow his words into some faux sensitivity crusade of shame against him. You sound like idiots. And expecting him to physically get involved? You’re borderline mentally retarded and posses the reasoning capabilities of a 5yr old child.

• Even when she had the taser, the officer was still in NO danger, let alone in a “life or death” situation requiring him to use deadly force. The firing mechanism of the taser does not allow for it to be fired, dropped, picked back up, and fired again..which is what would have had to happen for the officer to be tased. Considering he is trained to know that weapon in and out, it is safe to say that he was fully aware of the ineffectiveness of the taser once she gained possession of it - yet he still chose to unload five bullets into her.

• Many people are foolishly asking “what could he have done, otherwise?” He could’ve used his strength and training as a man to regain control of his taser and physical subdue her. I could do that, and I’ve never been a police officer a day in my life. Ask yourself this, what do the UNARMED officers in the UK do when faced with knife wielding suspects or people who take their tasers from them? Need I post a few YouTube videos to answer your baseline stupid ass question of “what could have been done differently after she got the taser”..?