TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
shyt needs to be torn down and rebuilt from scratch. The Justice System is irreparably broken.
IT'S NOT BROKEN!!!
Wake%2BUp%2Brun.gif

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Yall mfs hate the truth :snoop:

Been pulled over many times as a 20 year old in chi. Why am I still alive?:jbhmm:

Cool out, don’t make no sudden movements,give required ID and KIM:russell:

All of that is fine and good advice. But, the problem is, that shouldn’t be a REQUIREMENT just to survive police encounters. The WORST that should happen from not doing things like that is more charges or an arrest (that wasn’t already going to happen), not execution.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dont need to read , dont need to watch.
Just another day in the devil's paradise.
Nothing will be done and there is nothing you or I can do about the fact that similar events happen everyday.
I do not recommend living in the States unless you are white and or on 100k+ annually. It can be very hazardous to your health.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yall mfs hate the truth :snoop:

Been pulled over many times as a 20 year old in chi. Why am I still alive?:jbhmm:

Cool out, don’t make no sudden movements,give required ID and KIM:russell:
Your 20, so you don't understand "behave or I'll kill you" isn't the best thing for a group of ppl who roll with guns or thr way society should work.

We live in a first world.

A grownman should be able to stop one 45 old lady (RIP) from taking his taser.

One day you'll learn life isnt a set of rules and consequences.