TRAGEDY IN TEXAS: Police Officer Kills Pregnant Black Woman *UPDATE:Not Pregnant/prev run-ins w cop

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
@Nintendough is black. That's not it. Direct your energies to the actual cac in the thread @the cac mamba for his racist shyt instead of trying to come at your own. This is why nothing doesn't get done- too much infighting instead of focusing on the right shyt. This was an execution.

Only cacs or nggas that hang around cacs say weirdo shyt like this nd think it's funny....:coffee:

I said what I said. Your wit the....

tenor.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
First the fake Dallas sniper who supposedly killed a bunch of police officer.

Then the nice black guy who was shot in his home.

Now this.

Folks here try to convince me to move to Texas. Seems like a hellhole for black people.
You're acting like police don't murder black people all over America.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
So let me get this straight. She was minding her own business in her apartment complex. This cavebeast officer also lives in the same apartment complex he was patrolling. He knew her and has harassed her in the past. He knew she had warrants and attempts to arrest her when he saw her. He murdered her when she resisted. This was cold blooded murder. He literally went there to get her. Cops were not called on her. His harassment turned into murder. He was looking for a reason. fukk that pig:pacspit:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
First the fake Dallas sniper who supposedly killed a bunch of police officer.

Then the nice black guy who was shot in his home.

Now this.

Folks here try to convince me to move to Texas. Seems like a hellhole for black people.
Everyone experience is different but last year for 5 months I lived in: Vermont, Boston, Ny, Dc, montreal, & philly. I experienced more overt racism there than I ever did in texas or the south... But again that was MY experience...

A few points to clear up before this thread goes any further:

• The officer should have never been in a position to have his taser taken away from him, and by a 45yr old woman at that. Once he drew his weapon he should’ve been at a distance which put him out of her reach. By him struggling with her with his taser in his hand face to face with her, he allowed her the opportunity to take it from him, and due to his ineptness and incompetency as a man and a police officer, she succeeded in doing just that. All this is the result of him failing miserably to do his job correctly. And it resulted in a Black Woman’s murder.

• The cameraman says “popped her ass” after the officer first tases the woman, not after the officer shoots her. Stop trying to over-blow his words into some faux sensitivity crusade of shame against him. You sound like idiots. And expecting him to physically get involved? You’re borderline mentally retarded and posses the reasoning capabilities of a 5yr old child.

• Even when she had the taser, the officer was still in NO danger, let alone in a “life or death” situation requiring him to use deadly force. The firing mechanism of the taser does not allow for it to be fired, dropped, picked back up, and fired again..which is what would have had to happen for the officer to be tased. Considering he is trained to know that weapon in and out, it is safe to say that he was fully aware of the ineffectiveness of the taser once she gained possession of it - yet he still chose to unload five bullets into her.

• Many people are foolishly asking “what could he have done, otherwise?” He could’ve used his strength and training as a man to regain control of his taser and physical subdue her. I could do that, and I’ve never been a police officer a day in my life. Ask yourself this, what do the UNARMED officers in the UK do when faced with knife wielding suspects or people who take their tasers from them? Need I post a few YouTube videos to answer your baseline stupid ass question of “what could have been done differently after she got the taser”..?
And yeah I hear what you're saying and I agree. Until we can see black men/women walking away(like our white counterparts) instead of being carried away then situations like this wont change and will continue to happen. We can argue the semantics of why she got killed. But we know nothing serious will happen to this "officer"..

When you read a book like the Art of War and listen to people like X, MLK, Neely Fuller, Clarke, and other black leaders talking being behind enemy lines it really makes you wonder what to do in situations like this. As a black man/woman you're dealing with law enforcement that you have to perceive as being WS until proven otherwise who view you as sub-human. It's like you can comply 100% and get shot/killed by them and/or fight back and which gives them the incentive to kill you either way with impunity.

Times that I have had encounters with law enforcement as a grown man, I fully complied, even if I knew they were wrong or profiling, I took emotion out of it and stayed calm to make it home another day. @I Really Mean It hope I'm not misquoting you breh, you said that was sorta "slave babble" talking in that realm... I'm not saying you can't look a white person in the eye or going back to those times but as black americans we are in a Nazi State. As long as they have the branches govt, media, and law enforcement in the apparatus of practicing racism, this will remain a major problem and we have to play the long game..

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
she got ahold of his taser and tried to shock him?
get your taser jacked by pregnant women copettes

he couldnt point the gun and give her a warning?
he really couldnt leg shoot her?
nikka just put 3 in her face and upper chest over some bs
why he even harassing her

brehs and brehettes a cop ever stop u just let them cuff u :francis: these nikkas is bytches cant even explain to them why they wrong without them claiming u resisting and getting popped

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Only cacs or nggas that hang around cacs say weirdo shyt like this nd think it's funny....:coffee:

and...as for the cop...he'll prali beat the case because they're already framing it as..."crazy/angry black woman " A hit should be carried out on one of his immediate family members tho...to see how it feels....:mjpls:

You biggest cac up in here, gunther. Go share an ice cream cone with your st.bernard and talk to it like its a person you ofay.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So let me get this straight. She was minding her own business in her apartment complex. This cavebeast officer also lives in the same apartment complex he was patrolling. He knew her and has harassed her in the past. He knew she had warrants and attempts to arrest her when he saw her. He murdered her when she resisted. This was cold blooded murder. He literally went there to get her. Cops were not called on her. His harassment turned into murder. He was looking for a reason. fukk that pig:pacspit:
all correct - except for the fact that she had no warrants. NONE .... and I wouldn't call it "resisting" she was making an attempt to defend herself.