Tommy Sotomayor is a MISERABLE STUPID FOOL

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:

would you have fukk a hairhat wearer?
from what i've seen, she doesn't wear weave. however, in tommy sotomayors case, he's never said he's above fukking with rachets. :yeshrug:

like i said, it's really more of an L for old girl. tommy shyt on her for hundreds of thousands of youtube viewers and she still fukked with him. which ultimately proves his point that he can talk about whores and still get what he wants from them (assuming he did smash)

edit: to answer your question, i have had sex with weave wearers. i try to avoid them now because im older and i'm looking for more than just a quick lay. i want women who prove they love themselves and their natural features.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All his supporters can get mad all they want, i dont care.

This was why i used the tupac example.

When all that stuff was going on in the mid 90s, i knew it wouldn't end well but folks kept on hyping him up and enjoying his diss tracks.

All those fools that were crying when he passed were a bunch of idiots. I was just looking at them shaking my head.

I didn't even feel anything when it happened because i knew it was coming.

This sotomayor clown is going to get his nikka wake up call very soon.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
from what i've seen, she doesn't wear weave. however, in tommy sotomayors case, he's never said he's above fukking with rachets. :yeshrug:

like i said, it's really more of an L for old girl. tommy shyt on her for hundreds of thousands of youtube viewers and she still fukked with him. which ultimately proves his point that he can talk about whores and still get what he wants from them (assuming he did smash)

edit: to answer your question, i have had sex with weave wearers. i try to avoid them now because im older and i'm looking for more than just a quick lay. i want women who prove they love themselves and their natural features.

hasn't tommy advised black men not to fukk with black women tho? :patrice:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
His crusade will keep alot of brothas from dating trash. Whats the problem. Who cares if he gets got.

What i dont get is how he clowns light skinned nikkas and half breeds but then advises black men not to date dark skinned women.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His crusade will keep alot of brothas from dating trash. Whats the problem. Who cares if he gets got.

So he's changing the world by telling dumb "brothas" who to date..

Oh, these so called "brothas" are too dumb not to know that they are dating thrash huh.

Stop being so stupid.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
So he's changing the world by telling dumb "brothas" who to date..

Oh, these so called "brothas" are too dumb not to know that they are dating thrash huh.

Stop being stupid.
Yes they are too dumb to know that they are dating trash exactly. If they were smart we wouldnt have so many children growing up without fathers. When you have no father and a whore mother, its difficult to know who is and who isnt good for you. All you see is a big butt and that wet box.

Wouldnt say hes changing the world but hes helping small pockets of people with tough love. Its weird seeing a man get this emotional about it though.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City

Who can disagree with this

Not even going to bother loading the video. But :comeon: at this dude rocking a "SIMP" shirt when he pays women to come on his show, and simps over every female caller/paid guest on Livestream, even after he was "ethering" them on Youtube.