Tommy Sotomayor is a MISERABLE STUPID FOOL

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:stopitslime:

Tommy goes hard after black women AND black men.

People don't say shyt about when he makes videos about black men doing stupid shyt and calling them "COD Colonials" and "Madden Kings"

But people be all up in arms with the message he has towards black women.

But what people don't see HE IS NOT REFERRING TO ALL BLACK WOMEN. But when he attacks the ones WHO NEED TO BE CALLED OUT, then all of a sudden he is deemed a sellout and a c00n. But people dont have shyt to day about Crystelyn Karazin and her constant self-hate and c00ning, FOH.

No one has her family address calling to attack her family and pages. Black dudes (I will not call them men, just the simps) don't attack her and makes videos about her and her constant c00ning and being a voice for the bed-wrench black women.

People are missing the damn point in that the bedwrenches, hair-hats, ghetto-gaggers, loud, abrasive types are being grouped together with the good ones, and are representing them as a whole. And bw rarely call out those type out. That is whats so frustrating about all of this. We are the only group of people who want to associate and protect the trash of the community.

Most importantly he has A RIGHT to talk about whatever he wants, just like Crystelyn Karazin can talk and make blogs and shyt about whatever she feels comfortable with, rather you disagree with them or not. If you don't like what you see, change the goddamn Youtube channel. You won't catch me on HER blogs and pages like Beyondblackandwhite.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one is going to do shyt...these fatherless nikkas are straight up p*ssy

Yeah you are right, they are p*ssy's but some reckless i dont give a fukk p*ssy's though that will teach him a lesson. They might even sodomize him, you never know. He will never be the same.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

Tommy sold out when he fukked the twerking light skin bytch and paid for their date.

I mean he went in on her, just to turn around and go out with her :dead:

that's really more of an L for ole girl. :patrice:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

Tommy goes hard after black women AND black men.

People don't say shyt about when he makes videos about black men doing stupid shyt and calling them "COD Colonials" and "Madden Kings"

But people be all up in arms with the message he has towards black women.

But what people don't see HE IS NOT REFERRING TO ALL BLACK WOMEN. But when he attacks the ones WHO NEED TO BE CALLED OUT, then all of a sudden he is deemed a sellout and a c00n. But people dont have shyt to day about Crystelyn Karazin and her constant self-hate and c00ning, FOH.

No one has her family address calling to attack her family and pages. Black dudes (I will not call them men, just the simps) don't attack her and makes videos about her and her constant c00ning and being a voice for the bed-wrench black women.

People are missing the damn point in that the bedwrenches, hair-hats, ghetto-gaggers, loud, abrasive types are being grouped together with the good ones, and are representing them as a whole. And bw rarely call out those type out. That is whats so frustrating about all of this. We are the only group of people who want to associate and protect the trash of the community.

Most importantly he has A RIGHT to talk about whatever he wants, just like Crystelyn Karazin can talk and make blogs and shyt about whatever she feels comfortable with, rather you disagree with them or not. If you don't like what you see, change the goddamn Youtube channel. You won't catch me on HER blogs and pages like Beyondblackandwhite.

All what your are saying doesn't mean anything, a lot of black people are a very proud, sensitive race.

tommy sotomayor is a nobody and will get his. He attacks people he doesn't know, well he will soon know someone.

He really thinks this internet shyt is sweet.

Daps
Keep on laughing, it has happened before. Go check, google is your friend.

You missin' my point. I ain't saying it can't happen......but the idea of nikkas just mean-mugging Zimmerman and talkin' shyt about him on the internet.....but then actually killing Tommy just because he talked about black women and their hair hats.....:dead:

If that don't say nothing about the status of black people today :heh:.....

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You missin' my point. I ain't saying it can't happen......but the idea of nikkas just mean-mugging Zimmerman and talkin' shyt about him on the internet.....but then actually killing Tommy just because he talked about black women and their hair hats.....:dead:

It's not just loss of life, there are other ways. A lot of people are angry, deranged out here and it's going to get worse.

When they start cutting all these benefits and this clown continues to talk shyt, they will get his ass WATCH.

People actually think their lives are better because they are using some gadget, they will definitely get their wake up calls.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
All what your are saying don't mean anything, black people are a very proud, sensitive race. tommy sotomayor is a nobody and will get his. He attacks people he doesn't know, well he will soon know someone.

He is a nobody but yet you dedicate a thread and all your energy to discredit him, FOH. THis nikka has obviously rented space in your head. :heh:

How come their are a lot bw on his facebook page? THey are the primary targets of his videos, yet he has more BW fans then bm. Obviously they get the message, and you dont. Yet here you are creating threads, and suggesting ill-will towards this man, while he has done NOTHING to you. Pathetic. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

nikka if I see Tommy or Zimmerman on the streets I'm running up on 'em. Shut up :pacspit:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I've seen a few of his videos on youtube. Dude is f*cking annoying and seems to be one of those trolls with somewhat of a voice. I've listened to a few of his videos and after that I said, f*ck this guy. He's just comes across as a dumb ass troll. I got better shyt to do with my time than listen to his rants...

U know he's a troll cause he loves the attention and loves getting angry responses from people. Men and women.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I bet he already got his. He's a loser who gets no bytches, and his youtube infamy assures that no self respecting black woman would ever be with him. So he's stuck with either being lonely or getting with one of the no self-respect women he rants about. Could you imagine having to be that dude for a day, hiding out in random spots scared to go outside cuz all the shyt he talks? I wake up every morning thanking God i'm nothing like him or the rest of these borderline homo woman haters:whew: