Tommy Sotomayor is a MISERABLE STUPID FOOL

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
you are right, yeah im a CAC if that makes you feel better.

You probably cried like a bytch when he passed, like you didn't see it coming... you FOOL.

Nope...don't you have something better to do....like strangling your moms because she didn't get the right bag of doritos or something?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope...don't you have something better to do....like strangling your moms because she didn't get the right bag of doritos or something?

Deny what i just said you fakkit. Stupid c00n calling me a CAC. what a moron!

look at his guilty ass dodging saying nope, you sensitive liar.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tupac was a c00n
mj-laughing.gif

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he's just like every other feminine closet fakkit....
loud mouthed and would cut his dikk off and eat it
on camera for attention..
him being beaten to death by hood boogers
with weave and knock off red bottoms would
be like a early xmas.

b5qsmv.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:leostare:
I wish he would call out both black males and females.
he does. he calls them fatherless, madden kings. etc. He has a different channel for different rants, even has one for black excellence oddly enough, thitng is, the hair hat beasties rants get the most views because people, oddly enough, like to watch controversy and shyt that upsets them. no idea why. :manny:

I like watching shyt that makes me happy. :manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:heh:

Tommy sold out when he fukked the twerking light skin bytch and paid for their date.

I mean he went in on her, just to turn around and go out with her :dead:
that goes to show you shouldnt take that nikka too seriously. a lot of the shyt he says is tongue-in-cheek and reactionary, controversial to get views and people talking, and as you can see, the method works.

nikka lives off youtube checks and he only been out for like a year or 2. dude got well over 2 million views excluding the channels that got deleted. He dont even live at home anymore, he just tours america, and makes videos from 4 star hotels. ironically its the hair hat beasts that spend time commenting and spitting at the screen that pay for it all. :dead:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
that goes to show you shouldnt take that nikka too seriously. a lot of the shyt he says is tongue-in-cheek and reactionary, controversial to get views and people talking, and as you can see, the method works.

nikka lives off youtube checks and he only been out for like a year or 2. dude got well over 2 million views excluding the channels that got deleted. He dont even live at home anymore, he just tours america, and makes videos from 4 star hotels. ironically its the hair hat beasts that spend time commenting and spitting at the screen that pay for it all. :dead:
explain to me why most of his fans are black women then?
If he hates black women so much shouldn't his fans be mostly black men?