Tommy Sotomayor is a MISERABLE STUPID FOOL

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
explain to me why most of his fans are black women then?
If he hates black women so much shouldn't his fans be mostly black men?
nah I wouldnt call them fans, but viewers, yea the majority of his viewers are black women. even in the beginning of his video he states the name of the person who sent the article to him, and its always some black female twitter follower, I suspect some are probably white people tho, using him cause he can rant with impunity.

as for why black women are his main viewers, see my first post. :manny:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is,some of his vids are entertaining,he has got a laugh or three out of me,however what I don't really agree with him about is, when he does a story about some trashy black woman, I could easily point to him a similar trashy white woman. I remember a while back he did a story about some black mother fighting at a school, yet just around that time in my country two white women beat up another mother in the school playground at going home time in front of all the children.

Point is, trash is trash ,whatever race they are. He talks about a black woman selling out their kid to a white male pervert, and then condemns an entire group of women because of one sick bytch proclaiming this shows a slave mentality to white men or whatever , yet white women have also done this. I know he thinks the 'white women do it too' is a poor argument,but he hasn't proven to me that black women are innately worse than women of other races.

I also think he might be a shirtlifter, even some of his channels sound gay 'raw and uncut' ... his obsession with womens hair . I think he is trying to be a michael savage (another close case shirtlifter) or a howard stern , it is a big act and it's all about the dollar. He is selling himself a bit like a common whore on the street corner ,but lets face it, there much much worse more unpleasant jobs out there.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
lol someone post his latest video so i can check it out plz, i find him funny tbh, seems legit.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
you pac haters can multiply by 20 and you would still fail at darkening his greatness,his words or impact. The GOAT will remain unscathed. While you're hating there will be a dj playing throwback pac music and there will be new young fans turned out hour across the world

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
He's just doing it for ratings. When he first started out on YT he had a video talking about how black men and black women need to come together and support each other..some shyt like that. It wasn't brining in any views.