Tommy Sotomayor is a MISERABLE STUPID FOOL

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you pac haters can multiply by 20 and you would still fail at darkening his greatness,his words or impact. The GOAT will remain unscathed. While you're hating there will be a dj playing throwback pac music and there will be new young fans turned out hour across the world

Look at him all burt hurt, refute what he did fool. stop pretending like it didn't happen. You probably weren't born then or too stupid to think for yourself, real life is not a movie or tv show fool.

Last edited:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Look at him all burt hurt, refute what he did fool. stop pretending like it didn't happen. You probably weren't born then or too stupid to think for yourself, real life is not a movie or tv show fool.
Lol nikka i was 17 When pac died. Been in many arguments and debates on his behalf for the past 2 decades. I've won them all from highschool to my early days in the fastfood job circuit to message board debates. If i debate IT WILL BE WHEN AND IF I FEEL LIKE IT. BUT NOW that i'm 34, i know some people will blindly hate no matter what is said but i also know that the word about his greatness is spreading much quicker so i know his legacy is etched in stone. I have no reason to be concerned. Every rapper that has supposedly been doing something,gets compared to pac. He's the marker. From jay to nas to dmx to 50 to wayne to drake to kendrick (read his bio LMAO). the king will forever reign. And i'm lovin it cause i predicted his take over in 93'. I was right pac is the greatest. Keep hating though. You'll never win though. Pac's vast catalog of greatness > your message board hate spam. Go look at youtube comments. Go to facebook. New fans keep getting turned out. This nikka got hoes that weren't alive when he died,in love with him. You can't stop it NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. YOUbetter off bigging up someone whom you think is better. They wont become as dope as pac but it would be better to do that cause you can't stop pr darken who 2pac is. And i'll close with this: 99% of the people whom hate on pac as a person or artist,hold favor for rappers whom are just a microcosim of whom pac was as an artist or as a man in general. HAIL TUPAC! Even in death they cant stop you

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nikka i was 17 When pac died. Been in many arguments and debates on his behalf for the past 2 decades. I've won them all from highschool to my early days in the fastfood job circuit to message board debates. If i debate IT WILL BE WHEN AND IF I FEEL LIKE IT. BUT NOW that i'm 34, i know some people will blindly hate no matter what is said but i also know that the word about his greatness is spreading much quicker so i know his legacy is etched in stone. I have no reason to be concerned. Every rapper that has supposedly been doing something,gets compared to pac. He's the marker. From jay to nas to dmx to 50 to wayne to drake to kendrick (read his bio LMAO). the king will forever reign. And i'm lovin it cause i predicted his take over in 93'. I was right pac is the greatest. Keep hating though. You'll never win though. Pac's vast catalog of greatness > your message board hate spam. Go look at youtube comments. Go to facebook. New fans keep getting turned out. This nikka got hoes that weren't alive when he died,in love with him. You can't stop it NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO. YOUbetter off bigging up someone whom you think is better. They wont become as dope as pac but it would be better to do that cause you can't stop pr darken who 2pac is. And i'll close with this: 99% of the people whom hate on pac as a person or artist,hold favor for rappers whom are just a microcosim of whom pac was as an artist or as a man in general. HAIL TUPAC! Even in death they cant stop you

Look at all the rubbish he typed which doesn't change anything...

Your worshipping idol took his life for granted and caused his own demise.

He was attacking everybody and and got silenced, you don't have anything to say about that though which was the premise of using him as an example.

The nonsense gibberish stupid rant you typed doesn't change the cold hard truth.

Last edited:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Look at all the rubbish he typed which doesn't change anything...

Your worshipping idol took his life for granted and caused his own demise.

He was attacking everybody and and got silenced, you don't have anything to say about that though which was the premise of using him as an example.

The nonsense gibberish stupid rant you typed doesn't change the cold hard truth.
lol it wasnt written to change anything. Trust me your rants arent changing anything either HAIL TUPAC!

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol it wasnt

You are a dummy, that guy killed himself attacking people he didn't know well, he hung out with people he didn't know well too.

That was dumb, he created his own downfall. Sotomayor clown will get his too.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol it wasnt written to change anything. Trust me your rants arent changing anything either HAIL TUPAC!

Scream all you want. Make up your stupid biography of some idol, nobody cares.

You didn't refute anything said, you are just worshipping a false idol.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Scream all you want. Make up your stupid biography of some idol, nobody cares.

You didn't refute anything said, you are just worshipping a false idol.
Lol i wasnt tryin to. I dont need to. Your weak attacks aint harming the legacy.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol i wasnt tryin to. I dont need to. Your weak attacks aint harming the legacy.

What legacy or weak rants, fukk off with your tony montana stupid talk.

Refute the way he died and say that wasn't dumb or stupid.

Even if he didn't get killed, your idol was on camera stomping someone alongside other people and would have been put away for a very long time.

Cmon people, enough of this dumb stupid shyt.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
What legacy or weak rants, fukk off with your tony montana stupid talk.

Refute the way he died and say that wasn't dumb or stupid.

Even if he didn't get killed, your idol was on camera stomping someone alongside other people and would have been put away for a very long time.

Cmon people, enough of this dumb stupid shyt.
i never thought the way pac died was cool. I still don't . He was too important to die like that. However,i dont look down on him for it. I understand how he got in that position.