Tommy Sotomayor is a MISERABLE STUPID FOOL

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:laff: OP has been spouting the same empty threats for damn near an hour. If you channel some of this energy and passion that you're expending over something as fukking retarded as this and put it towards something that mattered, perhaps you'd actually be able to make a change in the world, breh. :heh: Keep pounding that keyboard, though. That'll show him! :dead:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This was how tupac shakur or whatever his name is was talking too reckless, doing dumb stupid shyt and looking for "ENEMIES" in the 90s...

Look at what happened to him, someone took care of him.

Word.All that nikka talked about was enemies and hennesey.Stupid ass nikka was a babbling alcoholic yet these sheep call him a "revolutionary"

He got what he deserved 4 slugs of some real hot shyt put in him

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
from what i've seen, she doesn't wear weave. however, in tommy sotomayors case, he's never said he's above fukking with rachets. :yeshrug:

like i said, it's really more of an L for old girl. tommy shyt on her for hundreds of thousands of youtube viewers and she still fukked with him. which ultimately proves his point that he can talk about whores and still get what he wants from them (assuming he did smash)

edit: to answer your question, i have had sex with weave wearers. i try to avoid them now because im older and i'm looking for more than just a quick lay. i want women who prove they love themselves and their natural features.

guess its just me cause I just say no to ratchet p*ssy.

I can't stand loud disrespect women so I avoid them like the plague. I wont even put my dikk in one.

I mean if talk shyt about the ones you hate, why fukk them then? No pride? No self respect?
hasn't tommy advised black men not to fukk with black women tho? :patrice:

he advised us men to stay away from chicks like the twerker, but he fukks them and pay for dinner :dead:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes they are too dumb to know that they are dating trash exactly. If they were smart we wouldnt have so many children growing up without fathers. When you have no father and a whore mother, its difficult to know who is and who isnt good for you. All you see is a big butt and that wet box.

Wouldnt say hes changing the world but hes helping small pockets of people with tough love. Its weird seeing a man get this emotional about it though.

Dude, they know they are dating thrash, life is a roller coaster adventure to these dumb people.

These fools don't want to do everything right including that sotomayor clown.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not even going to bother loading the video. But :comeon: at this dude rocking a "SIMP" shirt when he pays women to come on his show, and simps over every female caller/paid guest on Livestream, even after he was "ethering" them on Youtube.

Do u know what S.I.M.P.S stands for

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not even going to bother loading the video. But :comeon: at this dude rocking a "SIMP" shirt when he pays women to come on his show, and simps over every female caller/paid guest on Livestream, even after he was "ethering" them on Youtube.

Why would u comment if u haven't watched the video

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: OP has been spouting the same empty threats for damn near an hour. If you channel some of this energy and passion that you're expending over something as fukking retarded as this and put it towards something that mattered, perhaps you'd actually be able to make a change in the world, breh. :heh: Keep pounding that keyboard, though. That'll show him! :dead:

Nobody cares about what you just typed. all the people supporting this clown will learn their lesson sooner than later.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is a nobody but yet you dedicate a thread and all your energy to discredit him, FOH. THis nikka has obviously rented space in your head. :heh:

How come their are a lot bw on his facebook page? THey are the primary targets of his videos, yet he has more BW fans then bm. Obviously they get the message, and you dont. Yet here you are creating threads, and suggesting ill-will towards this man, while he has done NOTHING to you. Pathetic. :pachaha:

Continue to support his demise

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tommy with the :sadcam: when some Youtuber threatened to give him that work:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When something happens, all these fools will do is post R.I..P's, call him a youtube legend and continue to wallow in their miserable lives SMH.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Nobody cares about what you just typed. all the people supporting this clown will learn their lesson sooner than later.

Sure you do. You responded and you've been throwing out empty threats for 40 minutes about a man that doesn't know you exist. I don't give a damn about this guy but you ranting and raving like some super villain with a master plan because he probably threw a relative of yours on the summer jam screen is priceless. :russ:You gon' give him that work, breh? :bryan:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
sounds like you're going to shut him up permanently :lupe:

nikka sounding like Elle Driver about to shut Pai Mei down, that miserable old fool..:lupe:

Pai_Mei_Death.jpg

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're getting heated over some troll on the internet. How about you go after Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck? :demonic:

Those guys are more intelligent than him by using code language, nothing is going to save this guy.

Enjoy him while it lasts.