Tommy Sotomayor is a MISERABLE STUPID FOOL

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here....

You have a problem with the truth, well that's your problem.

dude i dont have any problem with shyt. i come fortunately from a good two parent family with no problems or death apart from my grandparents a few yrs ago GTFOH.

All my extended family is alive since i was born, i haven't witnessed any death in my family apart from my grand parents.

i'm extremely lucky, not too many people have that blessing.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
yeah he's pretty harmless alright. The internet aint no joke, keep on talking. When he targets the wrong person, it will be on.

It will not last for long though, trust me on this. A lot of sensitive arrogant people are hungry out here to teach people a lesson of silence.

tumblr_matcekFz4v1r270ozo1_250.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Tommy calls out Black males all the time, he made video going at Ray J with the ether beat for example:leostare:

He also goes at PAWGS as well.

That poster you just quoted is just another undercover c00n who has too many simps looking after her.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great.

But we don't need another thread on this dude. If he sucks so much why do you cats listen to him?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how he was all, "fukk that joke thief Kain Carter! :angry:" when he got exposed using Patrice Oneal's jokes, but as soon as he and Kain had pillow talk over the phone one night he was all, "OK come on guys leave him alone. :o:"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you watched one of his videos then you've basically seen them all since they all have the same theme. Who's to blame for global warming? Black Women! Why did Bin Laden get caught? Because of a black woman!

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dude can make all his nonsense excuses or whatever, nobody cares. He's going to get his and not in a good way.